PDA

View Full Version : E-LCD trigger frame question(s)

richie
10-17-2003, 06:11 PM
I just got my mag back from the guy I had sold it to a while back and with the rebuy deal came an electronic trigger assy.It says "E-lcd MAG" on the readout side and has a serial number of 00010136. I do not know much about this frame and assume it is a boo-yaah frame.I have taken the grips off of it and checked it out.I put a battery in it and checked out the led readout and trigger.It works but I have no manual on it and was wondering if you have to change out the lower portion of the open\close valve.I have the parts but am not sure if I really am going to use it or not.Was this frame a good frame or would I be better off selling it or trading it? I would rather have a double trigger frame like a benchmark or maybe an intelliframe.And if I do keep it,where can I get grips for it? Thanks for any help,Richie

hostage
10-17-2003, 06:43 PM
Its a booyaaah.

You need a manual, check on one of my links, if there is not a link to one, then just bug me and ill get one to you.

In order for it to work on most markers you have to exchange the stock on/off with the booyaah on/off.

How good it is, is up to the user. If you want a fast inexpensive electronic marker. I use mine and love it, I upgraded it as well as others.

There were no other grips produced, however there was the mako storm and the booyaaah, both made by mako, however they had different grips and some small design differences.
However you can get custom grips made.

Hope that helps
-Doron

rehme
10-17-2003, 07:06 PM
if it is not a rt then you really dont need manuel then...

richie
10-17-2003, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the info.I'm thinkin I might put it up for trade on the forum and see what I come up with.I really don't know if I want to fool with it.I don't really play enough right now but who knows.I was lookin for an intellifeed frame when I originally had the marker set up.I might just try it out tomorrow.Will the sear that is in the marker work with the boo yaah?It is a classic,about 2 years old.Thanks again.

Timmee
10-18-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by hostage
Its a booyaaah.

You need a manual, check on one of my links, if there is not a link to one, then just bug me and ill get one to you.

In order for it to work on most markers you have to exchange the stock on/off with the booyaah on/off.

How good it is, is up to the user. If you want a fast inexpensive electronic marker. I use mine and love it, I upgraded it as well as others.

There were no other grips produced, however there was the mako storm and the booyaaah, both made by mako, however they had different grips and some small design differences.
However you can get custom grips made.

Hope that helps
-Doron

Hmm, I wonder what problems arose from not using the Boo-Yaah on/off? I wonder if the ULT mod would be a decent substitute. The reason I wonder this is because I don't have a Boo-Yaah on/off for mine (and probably won't be able to find one, either).

Finally, does anyone know if the Hyperframe's trigger switch has the same hole spacing as the Boo-Yaah trigger switch (I'd love to try a lightweight switch in my Boo-Yaah frame)?

hostage
10-18-2003, 05:54 PM
Timmie, I am about to start selling them...I have some in stock if you are interested. It makes them super light ;-)
Also I do a bunch of upgrades if you are interested and have wicked fast turn around time. Also I have seen very little issues with using other on/off's, except the stock classic's. :-)

other dude- try out the booyaah if you like it then go with it. I can tune it up and fix it if you have any problems as well as upgrade them. The sear should work with the mag. If you have issues with putting the mag together since the sear is in the way, then you need a new sear.
-Doron

harpo568
02-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I know this thread is well over a year old but I just had someone ask me if I could put one of these frames on his minimag...all he has is the frame...no other parts and no manual... where can i find info on it so I can get the install done?
thanks