PDA

View Full Version : Wow!! I have 2 RTs, yes Two RTs.. who knew?!?!

VinRR
10-17-2003, 08:29 PM
If any of you guys read my other post http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=106776 about coming home to get my RT after being out of the sport and forgetting about my gear completely... I just went through my equipment... I only thought I had one but I came across another in the bottom of an RT box, packed in foam. What a surprise!

My buddy came over who just got the angel to show me it and check out my guns. He had like 1500psi of air in his tank. We put some air through my RTs and they were both leaking so I just said that I would bring them to a shop and have them fix em for me so we just went outside to shoot his "new" angel. When we came back in, we took the RTs apart and changed some o-rings and oiled some stuff up. There wasnt enough air in his tank to pressurize the guns but he thinks that they are probably good to go. I will know tomorrow when we meet back up. I hope they are working fine.. this whole time I thought they were broken and all they need was a good tune up. I guess I just got frustrated and lazy. Wish me luck, I hope they work tomorrow. If not, I am just going to let a shop look at them.

It was pretty cool opening up all my gear again, it was like Christmas. I think I got the bug again. I kinda want to keep one of them, but I dont know if i need an RT. I could use the money for some more parts on my 600RR.

Here's a pic of them. Ones a highrise and the other is a right powerfeed. I have a benchmark cradle, kapp df, and a boomstick between the two. Some of my other equipment is a busted Rainmaker, (the black ice reg is probably worth more than the whole gun,) a really old spyder that is missing a lot of parts, and my first gun... a BE Tigershark. OH Yeah! Ive got a basically new JT Ice Mask and Jacko pack too. All this money just sitting around. I can get back into the sport without spending a penny, I think I might just do that.

~Vince

camilion705
10-17-2003, 09:54 PM
How do you forget what kind of equipment you have sitting in your house?

Anyway, That must be pretty cool for you.

Mossman
10-17-2003, 10:11 PM
put the Z and the benchy cradle on the highrise one and sell the other. get LX and an eggo2 or something and be good to go.

word to the wise though, you won't get much money for the other one, maybe 275 or so.

GoatBoy
10-17-2003, 10:45 PM
It's like that SNL Skit, Mr. Short Term Memory...

"HEY! I have two RT's!"

"HEY! I have two RT's!"

Z-man
10-18-2003, 04:01 AM
Great stuff I love my Classic also. I sent ya a little PM. The RT on the right is in really MINT condition, which is pretty sweet if you ask me. Don't see too many stock Classics (with Z-Grips) that are brand new looking.

Timmee
10-18-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by VinRR
If any of you guys read my other post http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=106776 about coming home to get my RT after being out of the sport and forgetting about my gear completely... I just went through my equipment... I only thought I had one but I came across another in the bottom of an RT box, packed in foam. What a surprise!

My buddy came over who just got the angel to show me it and check out my guns. He had like 1500psi of air in his tank. We put some air through my RTs and they were both leaking so I just said that I would bring them to a shop and have them fix em for me so we just went outside to shoot his "new" angel. When we came back in, we took the RTs apart and changed some o-rings and oiled some stuff up. There wasnt enough air in his tank to pressurize the guns but he thinks that they are probably good to go. I will know tomorrow when we meet back up. I hope they are working fine.. this whole time I thought they were broken and all they need was a good tune up. I guess I just got frustrated and lazy. Wish me luck, I hope they work tomorrow. If not, I am just going to let a shop look at them.

It was pretty cool opening up all my gear again, it was like Christmas. I think I got the bug again. I kinda want to keep one of them, but I dont know if i need an RT. I could use the money for some more parts on my 600RR.

Here's a pic of them. Ones a highrise and the other is a right powerfeed. I have a benchmark cradle, kapp df, and a boomstick between the two. Some of my other equipment is a busted Rainmaker, (the black ice reg is probably worth more than the whole gun,) a really old spyder that is missing a lot of parts, and my first gun... a BE Tigershark. OH Yeah! Ive got a basically new JT Ice Mask and Jacko pack too. All this money just sitting around. I can get back into the sport without spending a penny, I think I might just do that.

~Vince

A broken RM? Are you interested in maybe parting with it? Shoot me a PM if you want to.

Nick O time
10-18-2003, 09:56 AM
i sent you a pm last night and i also have some stuff i could trade you too as well as cash and the cut body.

sneakyhacker420
10-20-2003, 04:04 PM
i'll trade you my matte green nasty impulse for both of em... and you don't even have to bother fixing either of em' :D (REALLY!)

Nick O time
10-20-2003, 04:06 PM
yeah so get in contact with me.

thump
10-20-2003, 08:50 PM
man i wish i could find extra gear in my bag that i forgot about.i think i will go check my closet again !:)

VinRR
10-20-2003, 11:36 PM
CLEAN OUT YOUR MAILBOX SNEAKY!!!!

sneakyhacker420
10-21-2003, 12:16 AM
just did vin :D

Shawn at suny oswego
10-21-2003, 09:08 PM
you got a PM