PDA

View Full Version : TC Paintballs

rdb123
10-18-2003, 08:58 AM
TC Pro Series

The paint the pro’s use! For our everyday hard core players! The same quality but with a fatal Venom fill. This fill is designed for those special tournament events and players that try to wipe. This brittle ball is a quality competition ball. This ball has top accuracy, consistent over the chrono and easy tracking colors. The TC PRO Series is washable in cold water and is injected with our new Venom neon colors. (Pink, Yellow, Green)

http://www.tcpaintballs.com/products_files/products.htm

Has anyone tried that???

Lohman446
10-18-2003, 09:55 AM
I used some of this once at a field paint tournament... the fill was on the light side of reasonable - it was what I called reasonable but not anything special. The paint we used may have been old (though I was told it was that weeks) and I could not get it to fly well. Consistancy in diameter was very poor -some dropping through .686 and some not fitting .690 - thought it was a very wet day out. It was not something that I would advise against using... but it was not something that I would use if given other options.

Overall I was not very happy with the paint, but the weather gave it an excuse.

hockaloogey
10-18-2003, 12:52 PM
i saw an advertisement for that paint in a paintball magazine - i really don't play hardcore so i could care less what kind of paint i get as long as it doesn't
really suck. i might try it just because it looks so cool though...

rdb123
10-18-2003, 03:41 PM
Guys, I'm talking about if anyone tried WASHING the paintballs. ;)

bryceeden
10-21-2003, 03:01 PM
Yes, it is washable, but it sucks bad. I wouldn't even consider wasting the money(I've shot 15 cases, and they all sucked)

krafty
10-21-2003, 03:42 PM
He's talking about washing the paintballs... not the paint. That's what the ad is stating. :D

About TC paintballs: I've had decent luck with their Viper Venom (rec paint), horrible luck with their white box (oddest shapes I've ever seen... some were footballs) and with their Platinum (weakest seams I've ever seen). The pro fill is pretty good. The yellow marks well and doesn't stain. It also looks like you've got a hopper full of Lemon Heads candy! The pink pro fill DOES stain.

bryceeden
10-21-2003, 07:29 PM
I don't think thats what the ad is saying, I think it just got worded wrong. If the case is are the balls washable than no they arn't, they do in fact break down in water in just over a third of the time evil does(I test these things)

Lee
10-22-2003, 08:59 AM
tc sucks! that paint cost us our first game at the cup.

my level 10 mini and our capt's emag shot them fine, but a viking, hybrid e and an eblade shot nothing but mush the whole game.

we ordered 15 cases and none were delivered. we borrowed 3 cases from the osceola extreme sports team (thanks guys! we appreciate the help, not your fault the paint sucks).

we were at the house tc rented until almost 9 pm saturday night (because they didn't buy a booth) and the truck didn't show up. the paint was still not delivered by the start of our second match on sunday morning so we told them forget it. this was after multiple assurances that the paint was "on the way".

thankfully, our home field owner (dave donkers of paintball experience in lakeland florida) delivered us some midnight which was awesome and shot darts.

i was using my "gardenhose" boomy and our capt. ignatz was using a lapco bigshot. all others had scepters with the largest insert being .692. the tc still was too tight for those. i had to push one through with a swab as it could not be blown through the tube. i ended up buying a 2003 b2k w/ pds and the tc still shattered in the bore.

DO NOT DEPEND ON TC FOR ANYTHING! TC IS CRAP!

they did say that they would refund the card of our paint buyer and they would also give oes 3 case to cover what they gave to us. whether or not they do that remains to be seen.

end of rant.....

Koosh
10-22-2003, 10:40 AM
I remember using TC Viper Venom "back in the day"...

The fill on that stuff was so thick, it looked like that Spray Cheese... You could shoot through trees with that stuff too, pretty thick shell.

Not bad paint, I'd buy it again but I kinda got off buying paint from the internet, and my local shops don't carry it. Oh well, Diablo for me...