PDA

View Full Version : Funniest Paintball stories

Exodius
10-18-2003, 06:14 PM
Just what the title says.

Mine is that during a recball game, I was running to my second bunker. anyhow, my pants fell down. Needless to say it was because they were old and the zipper was broken from use. Then, when they fell, I tripped and landed face down on the ground. Then someone comes by (it was near the fifty) and decides to put a paintball on my butt. Needless to say, that reputation still follows me.

Now your stories

NJPaint
10-18-2003, 06:17 PM
I ran out of paint and air on the field... Everyone on the other team ignored me because they assumed I was calling myself out. With their backs to me I picked up some allstar that someone had dropped, ran up behind two of them and slapped them hard on the back with the paintballs... and shouted "Bang Bang" Then the third guy shot me in the face from 10 feet... but it was still fun

laxster08
10-18-2003, 06:42 PM
ok it was a 5 on 5 airball game...and it got down to 2 on 1 or so i thought...2 on my team 1 on there team..i thought there was only 1 guy left back left bunker..so i jumped over the snake...sat there for a few minutes...and got a shot in the back from 5 feet away...eveyrone starts cracking up...there was a guy inthe snake the whole time and i jumped liteally right over him when i jumped the snake...i was a lil embarresed and boy did it hurt but it was all funn...

elpimpo
10-18-2003, 07:34 PM
rip off of pbn

elpimpo
10-18-2003, 07:36 PM
but ill post the same

funniest thing ever. at the msts masters of the mountain last year, lasoya was playing on pod***** am team. well he was playing a novice team called no bull. well any ways it was a pretty close game and lasoya gets hit so of course he takes off trying to bunker everyone. well he came around and shot the last guy(rod) well rod turns on him and shot him like 5 times, so lasoya just dumps a hopper on rods mask (flex 7). after rod ran out of paint he tried going after lasoya, and he couldnt exactly see out of his mask, and he tripped over himself. it was the single funniest thing i have ever seen.

i buddy of mine was playing on this rec ball field and i was reffing. well it was on like a little valley and each team starts at the top of each hill. well my buddy starts running for the fifty and lost his footing. he put his head right threw the bunker. the people who were playing still lit him up it was so funny. i felt so bad for him.

i saw this dude slide into a air ball bunker and he shot it and the ball bounced off and goged him

another time my buddy was playing rec ball. and this dude looked over at him and he was like hey dude get over here. so my buddy came over and the dude shot him. the dude was on the other team. i was rolling on the ground i was laughing so hard

KornKamp02
10-18-2003, 08:15 PM
Well, this is very embarassing for me but I look back at it and laugh.....

Ok, a friend of mine who is liek 8 years old got a Pirhana E-force for his birthday and I told him I'd take him out in my grandma's backyard and we'd play a few one on one games. We get there and he is dressed up in camo and **** and I'm like, "Whoah rambo, what do you think yo uare a sniper or something?" and he said "Yeah." and I just laughed. So, we start off and my grandma owns about 2 acres of woods and I start running from tree to tree looking for him. I am searching for him for like 15 minutes when all of a sudden there are three paintball hits on the top of my head and I look up and he is sitting there on a branch. I just take this as lucky but the whole day I NEVER got one hit off on him and I got hit in the head, balls, neck, hand, spinal cord, and almost everywhere else. So, I got my *** spanked by an 8 y/o on his first time EVER playing.

-Kampy

KornKamp02
10-18-2003, 08:17 PM
Oh, and he is now on my friend's and mine's team ;)

hockaloogey
10-18-2003, 10:09 PM
yeah, kamp's a loser (i'm the other dude on his team). anyway, one day in my backyard (we play there sometimes)me and my cousin dick were playing one on one to see who was better (he's been playing for like a year more than me. anyway, in fear of losing right off the bat i stay put and see if he decides to move. we had two refs: colin and emma. after like 5-10 minutes of me standing behind my tree and him waiting in his cozy bunker at the top of the hill they threaten to call the game if i don't move soon. AS IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE NOT MOVING! so i go up to the barn and wait another 5 minutes or so. eventually i get bored and shoot a couple of shots at his bunker, to see if he was even alive, he shoots twice, but i can't see the shots and i don't know where he is. so i'm flipping between two directions and the refs are looking bored so i wait another 5 minutes and then start moving back to the other side, only to find he was where i was originally. i screamed OH F(you know) and ran backwards whilst shooting frantically. he hosed me though, i guess this story ain't that funny but it shows how dumb i am and how i got hosed by dick...

C_22
10-18-2003, 11:37 PM
Long long ago, we were playing in some woods in a rural place and during one game, our team had finished most of the opposing team off. There were only 2 guys left. One of the 2 guys from the opposing team wore a very peculiar brown bandana and used olive green jacket and he was one to be handeld with certain caution. So after a while of walking in the woods in search for these two, we ran into a cornfield and saw someone form behind wearing a brown rag on the head and a wore a green jacket. So we were about 7 guys and we just pulled the trigger. All 7 (VM68s and F2s is what we used back then). Turns out, it wasn't a PB player we were shooting, it was an old lady cutting corn stems with her machete . So she just turned around and... well, she was very upset. We just hauled 'cause she just started moving towrds us wielding that machete. Turns out, when the game was over (and we were safly away form the corn lady) one of the two guys we were after hurt his ankle and the other guy helped him out the woods.

Needless to say, we never played there again... :(

KornKamp02
10-18-2003, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by hockaloogey
yeah, kamp's a loser (i'm the other dude on his team). anyway, one day in my backyard (we play there sometimes)me and my cousin dick were playing one on one to see who was better (he's been playing for like a year more than me. anyway, in fear of losing right off the bat i stay put and see if he decides to move. we had two refs: colin and emma. after like 5-10 minutes of me standing behind my tree and him waiting in his cozy bunker at the top of the hill they threaten to call the game if i don't move soon. AS IF I WERE THE ONLY ONE NOT MOVING! so i go up to the barn and wait another 5 minutes or so. eventually i get bored and shoot a couple of shots at his bunker, to see if he was even alive, he shoots twice, but i can't see the shots and i don't know where he is. so i'm flipping between two directions and the refs are looking bored so i wait another 5 minutes and then start moving back to the other side, only to find he was where i was originally. i screamed OH F(you know) and ran backwards whilst shooting frantically. he hosed me though, i guess this story ain't that funny but it shows how dumb i am and how i got hosed by dick... Damn, I wish I would have been there, and I'm not a loser, you just thaven't played with jake yet! It's like he's not normal on the field! It's almost scary.

KornKamp02
10-18-2003, 11:57 PM
how i got hosed by dick... hey, we've all been hosed by dick, well, us as in the people we play with. Cris took his fury in the neck from about 30 feet, me in the hip from about 5, and all of us in about anywhere.

Crimson_Turkey
10-19-2003, 12:01 AM
Once, I was playing wit ha friend's A-5 that had a nasty scratch on the expansion chamber. I slide into a bunker and it deflates on me. I was deperately trying to flail my way out as somebody on the other team came and got me out.

RT pRo AuToMaG
10-19-2003, 01:37 AM
i got hosed by dick...

no comment....LOL

elpimpo
10-19-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by RT pRo AuToMaG

no comment....LOL

exactly what i was thinking

SirOssis
10-19-2003, 07:42 AM
I saw this happen while reffing a CPSA event(Wyldside, mall). Guy was in one of those taller lay-down sausage sup-air bunkers. He kept snap shooting out the right side, eventually as he was tucking back into the bunker he hit his trigger. The ball hit the bunker, bounced straight back, and broke right on his lenses. It gets worse though. After he gogg's himself, he continues to shoot down the tape. So when he went to the deadbox, he brought his buddy with him. Same game, same team. A guy on the otherside gets pulled for screaming obscenities. so far its theres been 3 eliminations and none of them were hit by the other team.

The other team was fairing any better. They too lost one for cursing, and lost another two when one of them played one.

6 eliminations.. only 1 of them was hit by the other team

KornKamp02
10-19-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by RT pRo AuToMaG

no comment....LOL Once you know him you get used to all the jokes about his nickname....... :p

KornKamp02
10-19-2003, 09:31 AM
Another one,

Ok, it was a 4 on 1 Kyle(hock), Chris his bro, Colin, and Me against..... DICK (lol). Anyway the plan was that Kyle and colin would circle around the barn and try to come around from behind while cris and I tried to keep him hiding behind his bunker, after unleashing about a hopperfull of paint and trying to keep him down so colin and kyle could sneak behind him for a good shot I heard them both yell "OUT!" and I quickly realized it was just Chris and I and I told chris that I would run towards his bunker while chris run behind me shooting at it so I could get there and bunker him. So, I start running as fast as I can towards his bunker and I look back and Chris is still standing there behind the barn! I yell "COME ON!!" he yells "I'M SCARED!" lol, so I'm running and all of a sudden I take a hit from about 5 feet away right in the chest. All because chris was afraid. Well, chris is only like 10 and he got hit in the neck earlier that day so he was still suffering from shell shock so I told him I was sorry i yelled at him and I could understand.

hockaloogey
10-19-2003, 11:33 AM
aight, it wasn't all of us against dick, it was kamp, cris, and me against colin and dick (btw we don't get hosed by 'dicks', that's his nickname) we're not that hopeless and the reason he beats us all the time is because we suck since we're so young, and his friends could whoop us too, and just about anyone since we don't get out there that often. we're always like, "hey, let's go paintballing!" and then we don't. i feel bad because i keep going but its a situation in which i can't bring kamp so he's only actually played w/ me once, but for some odd reason (since we've been friends since kindergarten) we want to make a team...

elpimpo
10-19-2003, 02:10 PM
dude age has nothing to do with it. i know these 2 twelve year olds that own it up down in co. then i know a kid thats 16 that whips lasoya so dont give me this we suck cause were young

KornKamp02
10-19-2003, 04:16 PM
aight, it wasn't all of us against dick, it was kamp, cris, and me against colin and dick (btw we don't get hosed by 'dicks', that's his nickname) we're not that hopeless and the reason he beats us all the time is because we suck since we're so young, and his friends could whoop us too, and just about anyone since we don't get out there that often. we're always like, "hey, let's go paintballing!" and then we don't. i feel bad because i keep going but its a situation in which i can't bring kamp so he's only actually played w/ me once, but for some odd reason (since we've been friends since kindergarten) we want to make a team... Oh yeah, I remember now, we don't suck that bad. :p It's ok, I know there are some times where you can't take me, but hopefully next weekend we will be able to go and ahve our first game with our team ;)

Lohman446
10-19-2003, 04:46 PM
Im standing on the sidelines watching this all unfold in front of me at a tournament.

Kid with this autococker is in front of me playing back, laying some pretty good paint and chops a ball... or something that caused a break. So he kneels into the bunker and takes the gun apart to clean it as much as he can, gets up, three more shots same thing. So after he has cleaned the gun three or four times he stands up... you here POW... I watch the bolt fly out the back of the gun and land in the dirt... I'm trying hard not to comment beyond "thats not good". Kid is still pulling the trigger, looking really confused, looks at his gun, looks back at his bolt in the dirt, picks it up and starts to try to clean it off. Just as he gets his gun back together he's bunkered... did have to give him credit for not calling himself out

Micromag man!
10-19-2003, 06:39 PM
ok i went to my friends Jeremy and Jays house, and they invited my friend Zale over also. We were all newbs back then. So they have acres of woods and about an acre of nothing but plain land with dirt. So me n Jeremy vs Jay and Zale. 20 minz into the game we havnt even seen anyone. then 5 minz later we look into the pasture only to see the disturbing sight of Zale dancing around with his gun flailing in all directions. I shoot him about 5 times, and he falls to the ground screaming. OK me n jeremy travel around 30 more mintues, now its about dark. We r crouching down in these bushes, and im like lets just go in its getting dark. Hes like naw lets just stay 10 more minz. ok well i let out this LOUD A$$ fart. Jeremys like yoo i heard jay he farted. i was like naw man thats me... jay pops out of the bushes yelling "THAT WAS ONE NASTY FART" and lights us both up. turns out all he heard was my fart, thus giving away where we were, he was right next to us and somehow we didnt notice him... i was laughing so hard. try to hold ur farts in on woods game kidds, its very important.

minimagjim
10-19-2003, 07:01 PM
well i got plenty of funny stories. But the one that my friends always bring up is this.

We were at promisedland paintball in WI and it was one of their scenario games. We were trying to device a plan and everyone had there own idea of where to go and what to do. meanwhile the other team is pouring in to our right so we decide to take out their base and go far left. Well this was a good plan and i shouted "FOLLOW ME!" as i turn and ran i slipped a little and my leg was in bad shape from a previous injury on the field. so as i tried to regain my balance i ran right into a TREE!!!

yep i ran face first into a big wide tree. now its funny cause i am known for kicking down small trees or bushes and limbs that are in my way. well the tree won that round...

so now my friends whenever we need to go somewhere on the field always go "lets follow jim, just watch where he's going"

Bad_Dog
10-19-2003, 08:34 PM
today at PB Sams, we were playin campground (speedball) and I was in one of the rear standups (east end of field). after about 2 min of play I reloaded and while bending over to reach the pod that I had dropped, I noticed this guy on the opposite tapeline shooting across the field towards me. Realizing that he was useing a rental I figured nothing of it as the paintballs were hitting the ground 2/3 of the way between us. I knelt down to lob some shots back trying to get under the trees in front of me and as I raised my mag a ball from this guy bounced off the ground, broke on my hopper, and goged me at the same time.....

ok, thats not too funny but I think this is.

later in the same game I was on the sidelines "coaching our team". Since some time had passed since I was out there were only a few people left in the game and I think the odds were like 2 to 6 in favor of the other team. Soooooo me and a couple of buddies start "coaching" invisible players to confuse the other team. It held up the game for about 5 min as the other team tried to manuver around our invisible teamates. We even fooled one of the refs into thinking that we had more players.

ok, so none of that was too funny, but in person we were crying when one of the other teams players tried to bunker one of our fake players...

platinumjason
10-20-2003, 12:43 AM
One time me and some of my friends were play woodsball a year or so back and a guy was there playing with a 98c with flatline barrel. The guy didnt have the cover thing on the barrel so you could see how it was curved and a kid walked up to him and said his barrels was broke. Not the funniest thing I guess, but we got a kick out of it.

UltimatePaintballer
11-05-2003, 05:03 PM
we were playing rec ball at my local field on a wednesday night(cheap night to go, lots of specials) and the place is packed! like 50+ people there. well i got out at the beggining of the game, cause i was at the 50 and got shot out, no angles on anyone there, but everyone has an angle on you. Well i go and clean off my stuff get a drink, etc and i walk back on the field to get my pod, im almost halfway on when i realize the game is still going. so i run off the field and stand to watch the game. well, i picked the right spot to watch it at. the whole night the refs couldn't stress enough not to run the flag back to your side, yet know one could understand this. This pretty heavy guy runs right to the middle, gets the flag, and runs back to his side. on his way to his side he was celebrating and throwing his arms around. One ref goes over to talk to him tellin him that he had to take it to the other side to win. The guy is now mad and decides, what the hell, he tries to run to the other side but gets lit up halfway down the field.

On the same game, i stood watching one guy and my friend runs right up next to him, they decide that they will do a run down on the left side of the field. So one of the guys starts running thinking he was going to bunker about 5 people but gets no one. My friend runs down the field after him and bunkers the guy on his team. For the rest of the night all you heard was, "you bunkered me!" "IM SORRY"