PDA

View Full Version : Paintballmessage.com

RiddalinJunkie08
10-18-2003, 10:48 PM
Hey everyone, come check out our new site http://www.paintballmessage.com. It's still growing but we want as many members as we can get.

-Mark-

kevinkills99
10-18-2003, 11:21 PM
perhaps you should inform people more about this forum.
It is going to have force of nature stuff, with massive picture archives, live video from events, and archived videos from events. The forum is free, but if you pay a couple bucks for a membership you get 10 megs of image hosting, 10 megs of email, access to the online arcade, and your own photo gallery. I think Subscribers are the ones who get access to live feeds and downloads. There is also a field finder, Product reviews, and a top paintball site list.
This isn't meant to degrade AO, its sort of like force of nature. Just posting to clear things up. Sounds like it's going to be an awesome site/forum!

dark2k2lcd
10-19-2003, 01:00 AM
i registered there recentely, Its really nice, its kinda like what PBN could have been if it didnt have all the annoying punks an BS. The moderators are really helpful with any problems you might have. Oh yeah, and their arcade is great for slipping past websense when you're in school :)

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 01:13 AM
Hello everyone,

My name is Justin, and I am the founder and main administrator at PBM (paintballmessage.com)!

We will be providing alot of fancy services in the future, which MAY (((QUOTE: MAY))) require help of subscribers :) Nothing will ever be expected though.

So.. come see our great community at www.paintballmessage.com and let us know what you think... We're looking forward to having you. :D

FreakBaller12
10-19-2003, 08:51 AM
nice, i am going to join, yes it is like pbn without the pnuks and stupidity

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 08:53 AM
We will try as hard as we can to keep the punks and stupidity out that PBN users tend to carry with them.

:)

RiddalinJunkie08
10-19-2003, 09:54 AM
Well you have all accepted it a little better than PBN where I got banned for advertising it.

shartley
10-19-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by RiddalinJunkie08
Well you have all accepted it a little better than PBN where I got banned for advertising it.
Well, actually it is a matter of what their policy covering SPAM is.. which this type of thread is. I find that it is always a good idea to ASK first before making a thread specifically advertising another site on someone else’s forum (unless in a section specifically meant for such things). It is a matter of courtesy and good form.

Good luck with the site though….

magking1971
10-19-2003, 11:01 AM
I like it, pretty snazy.

pbcustom98
10-19-2003, 12:36 PM
site looks great. but its messed up for me. i register, and then everytime i try to post it says um unregistered...i then log in..and its the same crap..what the hell is wrong with it ? and to log in...i had to reset my password..im lost on your site. a little help is needed lol

Daniel

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by pbcustom98
site looks great. but its messed up for me. i register, and then everytime i try to post it says um unregistered...i then log in..and its the same crap..what the hell is wrong with it ? and to log in...i had to reset my password..im lost on your site. a little help is needed lol

Daniel

Im sorry I couldn't help you earlier, my mother was in a bad accident early this morning and was medflighed to GRANT in columbus.. I just got home, and I will probibly be at the hospital most of the day tommorow as well..

Anyhow... did you verify your email? When you register we require you check your email account and verify via the activation code that is provided in that email. If you did NOT, I will be more than happy to activate you manually.

cockermongol
10-19-2003, 09:53 PM
cool I like all the features like the quickedit and quickreply options. One thing I would suggest is to cut off the fat on each side of the forum page to utilize the whole screen like this forum does.

Puckz
10-19-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by pbcustom98

Daniel

Clear your cache and cookies

pbcustom98
10-19-2003, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by SupAirBall

Im sorry I couldn't help you earlier, my mother was in a bad accident early this morning and was medflighed to GRANT in columbus.. I just got home, and I will probibly be at the hospital most of the day tommorow as well..

Anyhow... did you verify your email? When you register we require you check your email account and verify via the activation code that is provided in that email. If you did NOT, I will be more than happy to activate you manually.

sorry to hear about your mom, hope everything is ok.

i never got the verifying email.

Daniel

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 10:30 PM
ok, well who knows what happened there, just give me your username and I will activate you manually.

Thanks

pbcustom98
10-19-2003, 10:37 PM
my username is..

pbcustom98

shocking surprise! ;)

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 10:39 PM
ok your activated. For some reason sendmail must not be working, we had a little over 50 users in the waiting on activation usergroup... I activated them all.. If anyone else doesn't receive an email when they join, please tell me, I will activate you manually.

pbcustom98
10-19-2003, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by SupAirBall
ok your activated. For some reason sendmail must not be working, we had a little over 50 users in the waiting on activation usergroup... I activated them all.. If anyone else doesn't receive an email when they join, please tell me, I will activate you manually.

thanks man. hope all goes well with your mom.

Daniel

SupAirBall
10-19-2003, 10:47 PM
yeah.. me too :)