PDA

View Full Version : The Evil Pipe!

SkyBoySurfer
10-19-2003, 06:06 PM
does anyone know if the Evil pipe is anygood?

http://www.evil-paintball.com/pipe.htm

it looks good to me....but has anyone actualy used it on a mag?

I have a minimag...with a venturi...soon to be lvl 10.

how does it look with the ULE body?

Just woundering if anyone has any good or bad feed back.

Skoad
10-19-2003, 07:01 PM
works fine on my emag with ule body.

i've used it twice, seems to be good.

Torbo
10-19-2003, 07:03 PM
guy i played with today had one, it shot very nicely

Nofreetime
10-19-2003, 07:19 PM
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the pipe comes in mag threads.

BajaBoy
10-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Nofreetime
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the pipe comes in mag threads.

you are correct

-=Squid=-
10-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Nofreetime
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i don't think the pipe comes in mag threads. your right, but he has a ULE body

ULE body = cocker threads

jayloo
10-19-2003, 09:09 PM
Works great and looks good.

SkyBoySurfer
10-19-2003, 10:28 PM
ohhh nice...im even geting the black ot red color.....ya ULEbody= cocker threds

Thanks a lot for the input guys

abaez
10-19-2003, 11:14 PM
I've been shooting a pipe for awhile now.. its great but the only thing is.. I've been using the .686 back ever since I got it.. I recently went to the .683 back and it STILL works fine on lots of different types of paint.. I'm starting to wonder about the qc and if the different backs are actually different sizes...

SpecialBlend2786
10-20-2003, 12:57 AM
from what i've heard, the Pipe is really accurate, but somewhat loud.

SkyBoySurfer
10-20-2003, 02:22 AM
I've been using the .686 back ever since I got it.. I recently went to the .683 back and it STILL works fine on lots of different types of paint.. I'm starting to wonder about the qc and if the different backs are actually different sizes...

Are you shure about that? mabe the size of the ball and the bore is just not enough diffrance.
If that is the case...mabe i would just get SP and save some cash....but every one has the Freak system now...and the pipe looks a much smoother multi bore system

LaW
10-20-2003, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by SkyBoySurfer

Are you shure about that? mabe the size of the ball and the bore is just not enough diffrance.
If that is the case...mabe i would just get SP and save some cash....but every one has the Freak system now...and the pipe looks a much smoother multi bore system

The freak has the same problem in my opinion.... I found compared to other kits friends were using when I had my freak that they were always sized a lot different then my freak was, I was using really small inserts and they would have bigger ones... Going with the freak isn't going to help ya ;) I would recommend the edge kit, the scepter... there are others out there that are nice as well. I have heard good things mainly with the pipe though

SkyBoySurfer
10-20-2003, 02:58 AM
well i know the AA SS are just awsome for mags....they are so accureate and they can clean a brokein ball out in 6 shots....but the Evil pipe has realy caougt my eye....im not huge in the multi bore system..I like ot just stick to one berral...but I might as well get a multi bore system

Albinonewt
10-20-2003, 06:05 AM
I think they look good. I picked one up the other day but it hasn't arrived yet.

abaez
10-20-2003, 11:32 AM
I'm sure.. I've been using 683 and its shooting fine.. the good thing is this cleans a barrel break out fast.. I mean maybe 4-5 shots and its shooting perfect again.. I've never broken in the breech but the tip of the barrel happens maybe once a case..

nickname
10-20-2003, 11:52 AM
I've shot it and its great, not as loud as the stock barrel. The only problem s that at a scenario game I went to a guy slid into a tree and bent his tip inward, He also said he's heard of other people having this problem.

Shawn at suny oswego
10-20-2003, 05:21 PM
I love mine, no the backs are the sizes they say they are. clears paint well. Looks cool and you don't have to suport SP.

SkyBoySurfer
10-21-2003, 03:33 AM
very cool thanks for the info guys

ya im relay carefull with my gun....I dont run/drop it into things...

I was just cureius about ball breakage and accuracy....

thanks a lot very helpfull

rmmatt153
10-21-2003, 12:37 PM
yeah iv used one on my EMAG it works better then my ultralite its worth the price.