PDA

View Full Version : looking for answers

sympathyforthedevil
10-19-2003, 07:00 PM
Never used one of these threads, but if it works, I figure you all would know about everything about this. Here goes: I've decided after ow so much deliberation to get a Mag, now it is a matter of which one and how to configure it... I am going to appologize now for not knowing a hill of beans about the extent of the design, so forgive me if I say some dumb sh*# and don't know what Im talking about, because I don't.... I initially thought about just getting a Classic and upgrading it... then I talked to a few people and figured I'd get an RT Pro and I'd be good to go... then I looked into it further and began compiling a list of the options and found even with a Pro I would want to reconfigure it, and in the process replace almost the whole gun.... so here is what I came up with, and here is my question: I would like to use a ULE body (Warp Feed, left side), get an X-valve, put on a Y-frame grip, wire it for Intellifeed, and wrap it up by bolting on one of the rails... can this be done? What else am I going to need? If I can combine all of these pieces, which ones should I order (specify them all for an RT Pro, and use a Pro rail, or get the ones all for a Classic configuration?) Is it better to get everything in the Pro set-up, and will it allow me to get the new trigger pull kit? Is this combo even possible, and what else will I need to make it work? It seems that the Mag concept is a component system, so can it be built with all of the aformentioned items, or is there some facets of it's buildup I am utterly failing to understand? Any and all information you could offer would be greatly appreciated in helping me realize my Dream Mag.

Torbo
10-19-2003, 07:21 PM
i highly suggest that you get it custom built for you. Talk to Tunaman on here. You will get exactly what you want, for a pretty good price too.

adam shannon
10-19-2003, 08:36 PM
ditto, getting a custom built mag may be a little higher than a stock one...but you will deffinately save by not having to immediately scrap some of the stock parts when you upgrade it with what you wanted all along. tunaman does excelent work and has the highest reputation for honesty and integrity...plus hes a really nice guy if you ever get the chance to meet him at an ao meet.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
10-19-2003, 08:38 PM
Welcome To AO!:D

sympathyforthedevil
10-19-2003, 08:55 PM
Thank you all for your help, I figured I would get myself into trouble if I tried to wing it... :) How do I get in touch with Tuneman? Is there a way to contact him directly, or should I start a new thread? (I have never used one of these forum's before, and I don't want to be cluttering it up unnecessarily). Thanks again for any information.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-19-2003, 09:03 PM
just pm Tunaman its in the user control panel in the upper left.

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
10-19-2003, 09:05 PM
Private message him buy going to your User Control Panel on the Bar on under the AO banner or just post a thread with his name or check the dealers forum he might have a thread

kenndogg
10-19-2003, 09:06 PM
tunaman5@comcast.net

sympathyforthedevil
10-19-2003, 09:14 PM
Muchos gracias, hombres! I'll reply on this thread what I get. :)