PDA

View Full Version : new mag design

studley192
10-19-2003, 10:49 PM
Well, i get bored at school a lot, and work too, so i made this drawing of a custom mag. The body rail is already done, and vert asa half assed done, but i still have to get a sluggo, which is gunna be a while since i just bought a ULE.

Also, i forget who did it, but the grip frame is jsut like the angel one that someone here made for mags, but a little of my own style. Maybe that guy could try somthing with this body. I forget who it was, though.

Anyway, i also made a ton of sketches of different sear variations. They all had more peices than the ones being used, but used gear ratios for very small pulls and levers for light pulls. i lost that paper though :mad:

So heres my drawing, hopefully thisll fly. Stuff is most likey outta proportion, but its just a sketch.

If anyone wants to try to put this into Autocad or somthing, id be thrilled. If someone wants to even try and mill it (with somthing professional, not the dremel tool like me) i'll have a eyegasm

ill look for my sear drawings and try and get those up too

http://www.sr.neopages.net/thoughts/prototypemag.jpg

Killaman
10-21-2003, 10:04 AM
i thought of the xmag when i saw it...

chizle97
10-21-2003, 05:22 PM
looks very 2003 timmy like cool though.

laxkid
10-21-2003, 08:47 PM
it looks like a timmy mixed with an angel (the asa it would need a mini reg to be that short) and a mag it is very cool

QUINCYMASSGUY
10-21-2003, 09:48 PM
Talk to a guy named Coolhand, he has a 90 degree he's working on and has a CNC machine, can't guarantee he can do this OR it's going to be insanely expensive, but you never know. Looks cool though man, good work.

Killaman
10-22-2003, 09:49 AM
yep, coolhand is the man, he already made a couple and you can order some when u wnt, im bout to send my deposti riiiiiitteeee NOW lol btw they gor for 125

p8ntball1016
10-24-2003, 02:16 PM
looks like mine with an intelliframe and a sluggo.

personman
10-24-2003, 04:58 PM
That looks like something triggernomics would come up with :D

Dizeazed_Doughnut
10-24-2003, 08:28 PM
Looks gothic.....Still cool

Konigballer
10-24-2003, 11:04 PM
i would do a MUCH better sketch to present the concept proffesionally, even if its just here on AO. Just print off a nice three quarter view or profile shot of a mag and put some tracing paper over it. Then draw out your design and the photo underneath the tracing paper will help you keep everything in the proper proportion and help the rendering look slick.