PDA

View Full Version : Latest Rumors running amok!

WarBUCKs
10-20-2003, 04:44 PM
Alright,

Here is what I have heard on the streets. This could be true, false or speculative, but I heard it and thought I would tell all. :)

1. The New Halo will feed 30bps.

2. WAS (Wicked Air Sports) is working on a hopper that feeds 40bps.

3. Dye has a hopper coming out soon. Also heard there was a guy on the field with one, and the hopper is louder than a gun firing (makes loud whizzing noises). I didn't see it myself, but supposedly it was really fast.

It is always kind of neat to hear the rumors that pour out of the Southern California fields. Anyone heard any of these.

CpSuPeRkId
10-20-2003, 05:02 PM
i think the new halo is already came out. its called the z code software or something like that. its supposedly faster but nowhere near 30bps. i have heard bad things about it so far so ill stick with my TE. there was a rumor though about a new sound activated halo b that was in the works at odyssey that was supposed to be uber fast. its supposed to be a LONG time before its supposed to be released though......

WAS's hopper has supposedly been in the works forever but it never seems to be anywhere near finished for the public to buy.

as for dyes hopper.... never heard of it but if its true it should be interesting.

barberjohn
10-20-2003, 05:04 PM
isnt that the truth for all of was's stuff:rolleyes:

rdb123
10-20-2003, 07:33 PM
The new HALO, and Manike can vouch for this, will be sound activated, but also force fed.

How does it work? Well, it will have vibration sensors in it much like the HALO TSA--no more eyes means it will be able to use even black shelled paint.

When a vibration is detected, the circuit board will determine if there is still tension on the ball stack, if there isn't the HALO will spin. If there is still tension, the Halo will NOT spin which would prevent balls getting smashed in the breach.

If I remember correctly, Manike said that the Oakland Assassins or some other NXL team is testing them out. I also heard that these will NOT be available soon.

If you also don't believe that a HALO B set up like this is possible? Well, head over to the Workshop forum on AO and read up on Kila's modified HALO B he has on his uber-modified Emag. ;)

Once again, Manike if you're reading this, it'd be great if you could comment further.

Thanks