PDA

View Full Version : AGD at chicago open???

BD_Paintball
10-20-2003, 08:54 PM
does any one know if AGD is going to be at the next Chicago Open? i know its still a long time till the open will be here but i was wondering if they are going to be there this comming year. if you got any info please post.

thanks

Mag Master 04
10-20-2003, 08:57 PM
i wish they would have been at this past one...i was sad to not see them, i h ad some mad LX problems, later fixed very easily i was just dumb...but yes i was sad to not see them there

BD_Paintball
10-20-2003, 09:03 PM
me two. I was at the last one and was looking for the tent and it was no where to be found. i was going to buy my x-valve there but noooo they wernt there so i went X and ordered it later. i really hope they will be there so i can see what they got comming out.

AGD
10-20-2003, 11:25 PM
Hopefully all this tournament stuff will get sorted out by next year and we can be there.

AGD

tony3
10-21-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by BD_Paintball
me two. I was at the last one and was looking for the tent and it was no where to be found. i was going to buy my x-valve there but noooo they wernt there so i went X and ordered it later. i really hope they will be there so i can see what they got comming out.

Yeah same here, my friend needed to get his rt fixed, we were kinda disappointed.

jarley77
10-21-2003, 04:01 PM
i was dissapointed because i love holding the x-mags. (drool) man i want one.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-21-2003, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by AGD
Hopefully all this tournament stuff will get sorted out by next year and we can be there.

AGD

you better, i mean its just so close