PDA

View Full Version : Need help with eBay auction title

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 05:21 PM
Well, I'm about to put my mag up for auction:(
However I'm having a tough time thinking of a title.
The mag is an RTP with Xvalve, ULE body, Ygrip, and LX. I was thinking of putting ULE RT Pro with Xvalve and Ygrip Automag Paintball or something like that, so that it shows up in a lot of searches, but I dunno...any suggestions?

btw, this isnt a thread for offers, so if you want to offer or something put it in a PM or my f/s thread

yeahthatsme
10-21-2003, 05:23 PM
call it like a PIMP sniper setup or something...lol...that draws the n00bs like no other!

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 05:26 PM
true but newbs usually arent willing to shell out the big $$

FreakBaller12
10-21-2003, 05:28 PM
automag sniper rt pro lx

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 05:36 PM
thing is I'd like to put X-valve, ULE, Y-grip, and all that stuff in there too...or do you guys think that that would just take up space and people wouldnt search for it

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 08:16 PM
anyone else?

Z-man
10-21-2003, 09:11 PM
To be honest, I despise those titles that say

"AUTOMAG/ANGEL/COCKER/SNIPER FADE!!!!11"

What should I expect to see in there, an Automag or a used JT Mask?

Like what was mentioned above, I would not bother with attracting the children who take Riddlin and watch Dragon Ball Z.

If you want my opinion, I would put something along the lines of:

" ULE, XValved, Automag RT w/ Y-Grip"

That is crystal clear to me.

Course I see in eBay a trend that no matter what you name an item or how well you describe it, people ask you anyway. I got 4 different guns up on eBay right now and 99% of the questions are answered ON THE SITE. I dunno, could be the kids who joust want to talk about it and how cool it is but were never serious about it or just plain, they don't care.

Guys like me with just as much GAAGAA factor as the 12 years olds, but armed with money are far better customers.

wobbles82
10-21-2003, 09:13 PM
I sold my classic for like 300 on ebay with the title of like Awesome Automag, lol dont ask how. Anyways, as much as I hate this cliche it works, try the good old AUTOMAG, AUTOCOCKER, ANGEL titling. And dont forget to mention that the gun is an automag, but say if a player is looking to upgrade to a high end gun, immediately thinks mag or cocker, finds the one he wants. Give it a whirl, :D .

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 09:24 PM
I was thinking something like
ULE RT Pro Auto-mag (so a search for 'mag' brings up results as well) paintball package w/Ups+HPA or something like that

the whole Angel/Automag/Cocker/Timmy thing may get views, but it's annoying as hell, and also, how many people who are looking for a IR3 see a mag and decide to bid on it:p

Z-man, I like that idea too

Steelrat
10-21-2003, 09:56 PM
Man, I can't believe this thing still hasnt sold. I wanted to buy it, but had to settle for a eblade lotus.

Its a sweet gun. Good luck.

poolshark5226
10-21-2003, 10:31 PM
thanks
the thing was pretty much sold, after much bargaining, and quite a bit of trouble to myself, but yesterday he IM's me (when he was supposed to have sent the $) that he found another deal.