PDA

View Full Version : Collision of the Superpowers

tat2dhillbilly
10-21-2003, 09:13 PM
Is anyone here going to the collision of the superpowers at Jungle Island this weekend 25-26? They are going to allow camping the night before and will have some lousting Friday night.

I can't wait to try the new castle and church fields at Jungle Island......

woooooohooooo I love big games..............

stondroopy
10-22-2003, 02:57 AM
me and 2 friends are going,i wont be camping friday night cuz i didnt know you could till it was to late,but i will be there fri night and camping sat :)come say hey.

abaez
10-23-2003, 02:45 AM
Wow I didn't know it started friday night either.. I'll be there with a friend.. it officially starts at noon on saturday though correct? I'm gonna stop by sc village for the socal ao meet beforehand and camp sat night..

stondroopy
10-23-2003, 05:02 AM
yup it offically starts at noon sat,but you can camp friday night.i think there will be some games going on not sure though.

tat2dhillbilly
10-30-2003, 01:20 PM
It was a great game, not a huge turnout due to the fires but a lot of fun. Team stealthpossum, the men in kilts was named "most valuble team" for our side and we had a blast, I also won the charity raffle for about 2k worth of merch....lucky me...

Looking forward to Last Blast West, Jungle Island is looking really beautiful with some new additions to the fields and a newer layout, good reffing and good prices...

stondroopy
10-31-2003, 03:23 AM
did I call you cheap hillbilly?if I did sorry :)I think you welcomed me to scenario paintball lol.it was really fun out there,im hoping to scrape enough cash to goto the one in dec.hehe im trying to get the rest of the napa newbs(gotta come up witha better name lol)to come out as well.