PDA

View Full Version : JAM endo drop

punkcmonkiez
10-22-2003, 02:13 PM
For anyone who was at the IAO or has any knowlege of the JAM enterprises "endo drop" that angled your tank back and up.. what happened to it? will they ever be selling any? it was a very comfortable drop and i think a good idea

http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/iao/2003/tradeshow/DVC00463.jpg

wobbles82
10-22-2003, 02:48 PM
Saw a few this weekend at my local field, and also saw some people with reversed CP drops. I expect that they will be on major release soon, they are quite comfortable (the tank setups) and its just plain different. I expect it to be the next big thing, first no drops, and now nop drops but rather reverse it, yahhh. :D

JEDI
10-22-2003, 03:07 PM
I think its kinda gay. Jam is also kinda gay. I suppose I give him credit for making money on retarded ideas. I don't think any of their products are top notch. I just think they're different, and thats all they have going for them.

Just my $.02... well, maybe that was $.04

Thordic
10-22-2003, 03:13 PM
I agree with Jedi, the drop is pretty gay. Just another gimmick.

punkcmonkiez
10-22-2003, 03:20 PM
have you ever actually felt it tho??? its very surprisingly comfortable

spydervenom
10-22-2003, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by punkcmonkiez
have you ever actually felt it tho??? its very surprisingly comfortable

yeah.

last time i emailed JAM they said that they had pre-sold all of their cradles that they had made

goat
10-22-2003, 08:06 PM
I ran into this guy at Ultimate Madness last year and he showed me this thing after we had a discusion about smart parts and how they patented the barrel cover.....or tried to..anyhow..he showed me this but made me be very discrete about it because he had not decided to produce them or not, It was very comfortable and brought the gun into normal shooting position naturally. And you talk about a tight playing gun, that thing makes the length of the gun seem so small.
If I remember correctly he designed it for little kids because they end up putting the tank either under their arm or on their shoulder and once it was made he really liked the way it felt.
As for me, I will be picking one of these up for my mag ASAP, Man I cant believe I Kept my mouth shut all this time, Actually now that I think about it TK was standing there when I shouldered the gun and the guy was like "dude, I said descrete" and motioned for me to put the gun down.:) I couldnt restist.
Goat

andrewnelles
10-22-2003, 09:39 PM
that looks odd, i dont think i would like it. Looks unstable for shooting, no grip on the tank.

atcer
10-22-2003, 09:42 PM
i dunno, i recently went from drop to a rail drop and i can say that i think its a million times better and i havent even played with it yet... just practiced snap shooting, shouldering and running and shooting, and its so much more stable. just my opinion but i thought i would share none the less.