PDA

View Full Version : Raced Cockers

NJPaint
10-22-2003, 06:45 PM
How much do these things run? I noticed that on a raced cocker, there is a rod going to the trigger like in a classic mag, I thought that raced cockers were purely electric... How is the trigger pull on them?

jayel579
10-22-2003, 09:22 PM
raced cockers are electric. its just another frame design other then the E-blade. Worr Games is coming out there electric frame too, i think its the Worr blade. they go for around the same price. check out free flow they always have great autococker stuff.

kenndogg
10-22-2003, 10:28 PM
worrblade and eblade have the exact same internals.

Major Ho
10-22-2003, 10:34 PM
Right now in the dealers forum they have new ones on sale for $325. Ive seen them upwards of ~400. ANS took over the race contract so you will see the ANS Raceframe which is slightly redesigned without the rod. Also if you purchase a ANSRace from 888 the bundle includes an Eblock(easily worth $50) and break beam eye kit for $399 or so.

Some people dont like that magnetic feel of the Eblade and Im told the Race has the same microswitch as an Angel. Race advertises that the trigger pull can be as short as .2mm
I liked the feel of mine, especially because you could use 45 grips on them. I will in the very near future switch to the Eblade just to see what its all about.