PDA

View Full Version : Its that time again.. Halloween!!

GhillieGuy
10-22-2003, 10:28 PM
It's my favorite time of the year halloween, its like christmas to me but santa is the boogiman. Anyways i love halloween, every year i go to the extreme. For our halloween party i make a huge haunted house, its pretty hardcore too, i collect masks(well over 100) and props and all that good stuff so i make it kinda interesting. I will soon get pics up of it. Anyone else take it to the extreme? :eek:

PyRo
10-22-2003, 11:00 PM
umm drunk trick or treating?

snoogans
10-22-2003, 11:10 PM
lol until 2 years ago I WAS Trick or treating :D hey...no job....free stuff? sound's good to me :) i always wanted to do somfin like that for halloween, this year i'm just gonna scare the crap outta little kids all nite :) we have a few freaky arse masks i'll pick out of......hehehe:p

minimagjim
10-22-2003, 11:37 PM
we used to deck out our hallway between the front door and the inner door to the actual house with about 50 or more rubber spiders that hang from the ceiling. we also had a big bulky mannequin thing at the back opposite the door. all the little kids would refuse to come into the hall way. they were so freaked even parents were scared to enter. with all the dangling spiders and webs and the big freaky guy holding a bloody cleaver and a strobe light making everything look even weirder.

i loved doing that i may do it again for this year. hmmmm

i dont have school every day and its on a friday. hmm i think i will and i will go even farther. go super crazy!!

PyRo
10-22-2003, 11:53 PM
You need earie music and a fog machine too...

Lopy-slopy
10-22-2003, 11:58 PM
all you need is eggs and firecrakers.

pbzmag
10-23-2003, 12:14 AM
If you see two guys in Police uniforms at a party, they just might be real cops. Oh wait, that actually happened at a holloween party that I was at!:D

PyRo
10-23-2003, 08:29 AM
Hmm, and what moron let the cops in :)

GhillieGuy
10-23-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by PyRo
Like in the movie "Dirty Work" if anyone's seen that.

PyRo
10-23-2003, 09:42 PM
I think i'm going to go as charachetrs from the ong steven lynch-superhero

pbzmag
10-23-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by PyRo

No one, they walked into the backyard where the party was at.

PyRo
10-23-2003, 11:17 PM
Umm, I do not believe they can legally do that. Can you say lawsuit, you might get like a 2-5k settlment, and any fines dropped :)

pbzmag
10-24-2003, 12:08 AM
Actually they can in California. Someone complained about loud music. Once someone complains about noise disturbance, that's when the police can come in end it lawfully. And there were no monitary fines since we did comply.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 11:23 AM
Ok, didn't know someone called it in. :)

snoogans
10-24-2003, 11:29 AM
buncha little losers stole the pumpkins off our porch and when my mom went out there and yelled at them they turned around, smashed them and took off lol. i oughtta teach em a lesson using my little league bat :D

PyRo
10-24-2003, 11:31 AM
Go with shartleys idea, extreemly heavy cement pumpkins :)

snoogans
10-24-2003, 11:42 AM
that's a great idea lol. OR! fill it with syrup so when they go to pick it up it will turn to mush in their hands and they will get all sticky and such!...filling can vary...paint may work well so when they smash the pumpkins they will get paint all over thier shoes :)

PyRo
10-24-2003, 11:43 AM
Unless they smash it on your driveway...

snoogans
10-24-2003, 11:50 AM
lmfao...VERY good point. syrup wouldn't do much tho :D do firecrackers make pumpkins break? i wouldn't think they would but yet i've never used pumpkins as one of my firecracker experiments.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 11:54 AM
NOthing you buy in a store will make a pumpkin break unless you put a whole bunch in. My firecrackers there will be nothing left :)

snoogans
10-24-2003, 11:56 AM
i'll buy sum from u but i have no clue how you'd ship them lol i don't think they'll like that...unless u live in Wisconsin.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 11:59 AM
Hmm, selling, homeade explosives I think could land me some major jail time :)

Just light a big fire, and throw an aerosol can in, and get out of there. Oh, don't do that because you will probably kill/hurt youself or someone else. Only i'm allowed dumb things like that :)

snoogans
10-24-2003, 12:01 PM
hehe....i'm in skool rite now therefore i'm kinda zoned out lol. to me rite now that sounds like a GREAT idea but any other time i'd be like....i WILL get in trouble if i do that.

anyway. i'm going to a haloween halo party 2nite. its 24hrs straight :D its gonna be great.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 12:02 PM
Umm, we have another week to go... Why party this weekend?

snoogans
10-24-2003, 12:05 PM
cuz next weekend is a long weekend cuzza bunch of skool stuff. and tons of peeps are going on vacation that week so this is the best time to do it :) i luv halo

PyRo
10-24-2003, 12:07 PM
I'm going trick or treating :)

the_next_guy_
10-24-2003, 06:03 PM
My friends and I dress up as old rock stars and jam on my friend's balcony. People throw us candy.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 06:08 PM
Hmm, can I help? :)

chizle97
10-24-2003, 10:14 PM
please dont get offended by this. if you are it is probably the inability to laugh at yourself. plus me and my friend have a really sick sence of humor.

Me and my friend are going trick or treating. But insted of getting candy, we are going to dress up like mormon missionaries and go door to door. by the way my friend is a mormon and he came up wth the idea. we would act awsome though and the last house of the night we are gonna bust out the "summer school" cheesy texas chainsaw massacre (original) effects and pretend to have ebola. it will be sweet and funny all at the same time. and of course we will say we are allright after we are done. hehe

SlipknotX556
10-24-2003, 10:16 PM
Hmm my halloween usually consits of me going to someone elses house and raid their fridge and then go in their hot tub. If I want to trick or treat, I rip off my own candy bowl.

PyRo
10-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by SlipknotX556
Hmm my halloween usually consits of me going to someone elses house and raid their fridge and then go in their hot tub. If I want to trick or treat, I rip off my own candy bowl.

Average wieghts for the group
31.3lbs of candy
37.8lbs of candy

Lets see you beat that with your own candy bowl :)

MrRottenTreats
10-24-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by GhillieGuy
i collect masks(well over 100) and props and all that good stuff so i make it kinda interesting. I will soon get pics up of it. Anyone else take it to the extreme? :eek:

I can't wait to see pics. I just started collecting masks in the past year and I'd love to see what you have.

Do you post on the HMA, Latex Mask Central or any other mask forums?

GhillieGuy
11-06-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by MrRottenTreats

I can't wait to see pics. I just started collecting masks in the past year and I'd love to see what you have.

Do you post on the HMA, Latex Mask Central or any other mask forums?
Hey sorry iv'e been away from ao for awhile but anyways ya i have a huge collection of all types(the good ones) and some really old and expensive ones. I can try to get some pics up sometime.

I have been on some forums like kripticcreations and some of those..

PyRo
11-06-2003, 11:10 PM
52lbs in 5 hours this year!!!!!!!!