PDA

View Full Version : The things I find on the net...

Rope a Dope
10-23-2003, 12:10 PM
http://www.paraparastage.com/materialadvisualgame.htm
(Click the first one, Speedway)

Basically, Para Para is a form of dancing. It is not done or noticed everywhere in the world. It's popular over in the Asian countries, countries close to Japan, and parts of the heavily populated by Asians (ie. California, USA). There are many clubs and places in Japan which give people a chance to dance with others and also to learn new routines. Para Para dancing in a club is not a free-for-all kind of thing. An instructor or leader stands in front of the room and leads the whole room or a group of people in doing the Para Para motions.

I... I still don't know...

dansim
10-23-2003, 12:26 PM
so thats what those games are based on

penguinpunk555
10-23-2003, 01:57 PM
Whenever I'm in an arcade playing some time crises 2 or 3 and i see people doing those gay machines i put my head down in sarrow...I always see some crazy fat white kids in a line trying to do it acting ghetto...I give em a lil stare they think i dress stupid:dickies,converses,skate shoes,all black. Me and my friends just give em dirty loks then they run off.

Rope a Dope
10-23-2003, 10:00 PM
I'd say this is a little better than DDR... theses two in the videos do it well...

but why? lol

Splat
10-23-2003, 10:11 PM
I'm still waiting for the guy in the funny mascott costume to come out and tackle those two...

cris8762
10-23-2003, 10:16 PM
err yeah.....WHAT?!??!?!?

how did they spin their forearms like that?!

lol pretty dumb though

pito189
10-24-2003, 08:41 AM
So what is the point of this? Is it some kind of building dance where it keeps getting longer or something, and you have to keep remembering it?:confused:

dre1919
10-24-2003, 09:03 AM
The funny thing I thought about this was basically it's just like the "dance teams" or "dance squads" you have in high school and college. You know, the other girls squad than the cheerleaders. They do syncronized routines for entertainment, and that's pretty much what this is except these people aren't really "performing" for others. That, and it apparently has guys in it.

I guess if it's women doing the dances (especially hot ones) it'd be somewhat watchable...but when there's a guy doing it...that's just wierd.

Rope a Dope
10-24-2003, 03:02 PM
I think it's more like Asian Country Line Dancing, lol

FalconGuy016
10-25-2003, 12:28 PM
I dont get it :confused: