PDA

View Full Version : JT Axiom FX10, fool...

i_baked_cookies
10-23-2003, 03:24 PM
i checked out pbgear because my mask is finnaly crap (it fogs up all the time for some reason) and im gonna get that axiom fx10. it looks okay, but i like how the lens is giant so i can finally see something. anyone ever seen one or put one on?

m-98
10-23-2003, 03:36 PM
Is that the one that everyone thinks is really ugly?

krafty
10-23-2003, 03:37 PM
Hasn't been released yet. There was a problem with the lens retainers... apparently they could pop open and let the lens fall out during play. Which would be bad.

Plus they're ugly as hell. And they won't accept the Vortex/X-Wind.

Personally I think the new Vforce Profiler looks better.

m-98
10-23-2003, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by krafty
Hasn't been released yet. There was a problem with the lens retainers... apparently they could pop open and let the lens fall out during play. Which would be bad.

agreed

FreakBaller12
10-23-2003, 04:03 PM
i still love my spectra to death
PWing it up;)

they have pretty good vision and myn never fog

TheDuelist
10-23-2003, 04:19 PM
Go VForce. They are some of the best masks available. They are extremely comfortable, have an excellent field of vision and never fog.

p8ntball1016
10-23-2003, 04:37 PM
im keeping my proteus 2!

DiRTyBuNNy
10-23-2003, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by krafty

If they haven't been released I don't know how every store in my town has 10 of them in stock..

-=Squid=-
10-23-2003, 04:45 PM
Invision all the way. Not to expensive, uber comfy, and look cool as hell.

nastymag
10-23-2003, 04:47 PM
yeah for real .... my local Kapp Store had at least a couple of them on display. ...

UGLY !

FutureMagOwner
10-23-2003, 04:56 PM
if your looking for a new mask and want a good field of vision i recommend the jt flex 7. the other one that i was thinking of getting was the raven mask that has the polychromatic lenses(changes in tint based on light).

if you were looking at the axiom for a quick change lense i recommend the vforce line however they are usually larger then most masks (however i havent seen the profiler mask yet in real life let alone on someones head)