PDA

View Full Version : DERMONTS DM4 VIDEOS!!!! -working download site-

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 04:42 PM
I have a dedicated server, with more bandwidth than I know what to do with, and Dermont's server ran out of bandwidth and no one can view the videos now. I think everyone should have the chance to see them!!

All of the videos are posted on this page:
http://www.paintballmessage.com/forums/downloads.php?action=listfiles&catid=1

It may require you to signup, but registering is free, so its not a big deal.. If it requires you to register then the registration link to the forum is here: http://paintballmessage.com/forums/register.php

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY PICTURES OR VIDEOS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE SHOWN PUBLICALLY BUT DO NOT HAVE THE BANDWIDTH TO DO SO, PLEASE EMAIL ME OR SEND ME A PM. MY EMAIL IS justin@paintballmessage.com

THANKS EVERYONE, enjoy the vids ;)

GT
10-23-2003, 05:48 PM
Justin,
I see this DM4 stuff from time to time, WTF is it?

jb

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 05:55 PM
Dye 2004 Matrix :D

afrankart
10-23-2003, 06:05 PM
Not Found
The requested URL was not found on this server.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache Server at paintballmessage.com

Grasshopper
10-23-2003, 10:29 PM
I clicked link, download didn't start. I clicked the 'If your download doesn't start automatically in 5 seconds, click here' and it still didn't start. Right-click then Save As worked, though. Thanks for the videos.

Mossman
10-23-2003, 10:49 PM
I tried to register but It's been 5 minutes and I haven't got the email from them yet, and I have to get up early tomorrow and wanna get to bed.

Can someone please right click, copy shortcut the file so I could DL it.

Not sure if its stored on the pbmessage servers so that wouldn't work, but it's worth a try

Thanks
-Sam

Mossman
10-23-2003, 10:57 PM
I got it eventually, thanks for the offer though.

Eh. i'm not impressed. That dude cant shoot a trigger fast worth a damn anyways (watched 2/3, maybe the 3rd one will be fast and i'll have to take that back, but the 1 i've seen with shooting so far was SLOOOW)

LaW
10-23-2003, 10:58 PM
yeah I have no intention of signing up, video isn't worth it to me. Cant you just directly link it from the server?

Mossman
10-23-2003, 11:01 PM
ok the 3rd video was ok, but nothing incredible and I can shoot just as fast or faster and sustain fire way better with my trix, and it's got a cap of 16 with my settings ;)

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 11:01 PM
no I dont want to directly link the videos for download, I think its fair for me to ask that you signup in return for me donating my bandwidth..I am sure you will all agree :)

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 11:02 PM
you may even like it :D

LaW
10-23-2003, 11:09 PM
I'll pass on this one.

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 11:10 PM
its ok ;) I understand lol

Athius
10-23-2003, 11:39 PM
just post them here man

SupAirBall
10-23-2003, 11:47 PM
... no.

Please understand why I am requring you to signup. I know you could care less about anyone but yourself, but bandwidth isn't free, or cheap, its not a bad thing to signup is it? It will help me manage my bandwidth :D

LaW
10-23-2003, 11:53 PM
btw your paying for poor bandwith, had my friend link me the dl.. 15kb/s... :( for a 1.5 mb file...

and you just put on the main reason for doing it, help your member count argh

RRfireblade
10-24-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by SupAirBall
there is no sin in that... I was hoping you guys would possibly like PBM. I actually did it to help a friend.. But if it can benifit my site, why not let it?

Be reasonible, this is just simple PR work.

AKA SPAM, and most of us here don't appreciate Bait and Switch to "enhance" your membership stats.

If you weren't completely full of it,you wouldn't have said,"It MAY require you to signup." when that was the whole intent in the first place.Here's a tip,allow free access and if the content is good,people will join,if not then you should try Amway.;)

SupAirBall
10-24-2003, 07:34 AM
You don't have respectable or post worthy content until you have a member base that can deliver it. We just started a couple of weeks back, and things will turn out in the end, you have no right to tell me how to run my site, if you don't think my approach was worthy, then don't sign up, simple as that.

SupAirBall
10-24-2003, 07:38 AM
New movie added, the latest addition is the video titled "Bolt Kit"

Thanks

RRfireblade
10-24-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by SupAirBall
you have no right to tell me how to run my site

Last time I checked I did,or did we switch to communism since I went to bed last night?

And your welcome.;)

JEDI
10-24-2003, 07:48 AM
Grow up guys. Nice videos!

deathstalker
10-24-2003, 09:17 AM
Wow, I can't believe how many people are complaining about something that's free. It's pathetic. I'm registered on so many forums that autocomplete lets me register for a site in less than 60 seconds. I guess too many people are still new to this whole "intarweb" thingy.

Anyway, thanks for the vids! My 2.5 gig folder of paintball videos grows even larger.

Spartan X
10-24-2003, 09:24 AM
I signed up and I wish I had not. Now I'm going to get more SPAM in my email address...dang it

SupAirBall
10-24-2003, 09:33 AM
BETTER - HIGH RESOLUTION - versions of it shooting with PAINT will be released within a week!

Spartan X
10-24-2003, 01:44 PM
Cool, can't wai to see them...'m a member now, might as well take advantage of it :)

SupAirBall
11-03-2003, 01:19 AM
Alright everyone we have had some recent trouble with our webhost, so we moved to a dedicated server at a new host and are getting things settled again.

In our move we lost near 1000 members :-/ oh well.

I have a new "high-quality" video that I will be posting soon.

The new domain for the site is: http://www.pbmessage.com

thanks!

coolcatpete
11-05-2003, 03:57 PM
its alright and a little fast.