PDA

View Full Version : hello

microlvl10
10-24-2003, 10:39 PM
Hey I just wanted to post and say hey to everyone. It's my first post and first time on this website all together. I've owned a tricked cocker and a tricked defiant but never a mag. I just bought a micromag off ebay that's pretty tricked out and was well taken care of. to view a picture check it out here and tell me what you guys think please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3631971274&category=47252&rd=1

hope to get to know all of you and maybe even paintball with some .. peace

Miscue
10-24-2003, 10:41 PM
Welcome to AO!

You should keep stuff you are selling in the classified section...

atcer
10-24-2003, 10:45 PM
i think he just wanted us to check out the mag he bought...

nice mag. should bring you many a day of paintball goodness... although i do have to say that you should stick to AGD products... especially the valve system... havent heard to many good things about the ANS valve.

microlvl10
10-24-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by atcer
i think he just wanted us to check out the mag he bought...

nice mag. should bring you many a day of paintball goodness... although i do have to say that you should stick to AGD products... especially the valve system... havent heard to many good things about the ANS valve.

Yea I'm sorry I was just showing you my new toy thanks for clearing that up for me man :) also thanks for the valve info I'll check into it. Is there a certain one you suggest I change it to??

atcer
10-24-2003, 11:10 PM
do you have the mag yet?

if not ask the seller to send the original valve with it
thats the best thing for it... then you can use that to trade up to the x-valve... the aluminum rt valve... i just got one and its not here yet, but everyone says they are the shizzle. the x is 350 or so, but with the old valve trade in its only 225. still kinda spendy, but worth it i hear.

if you cant get the original valve, try to buy one off here if you can. thats about all
the mag looks pretty sweet. (i like the all black mags, and thats what mine is going to be soon!)

microlvl10
10-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by atcer
do you have the mag yet?

if not ask the seller to send the original valve with it
thats the best thing for it... then you can use that to trade up to the x-valve... the aluminum rt valve... i just got one and its not here yet, but everyone says they are the shizzle. the x is 350 or so, but with the old valve trade in its only 225. still kinda spendy, but worth it i hear.

if you cant get the original valve, try to buy one off here if you can. thats about all
the mag looks pretty sweet. (i like the all black mags, and thats what mine is going to be soon!)

cool man no he hasn't shipped it yet I will def ask him for the orgional valve as well and I'll probably trade mine up for the x valve when the one on it starts giving me hassle, but until then i'll prob keep it or if I run into some extra cash i'll just get it and keep the one on it for back up. Thanks :)

Athius
10-25-2003, 12:27 AM
in the marker description says "trigger job" i think u might need a new sear.

ZAust
10-25-2003, 12:38 AM
i believe the trigger job only limiited the backward travel.. although its hard to tell from the descriptions. but definately pull out your sear when you get it and check if its worn of not.

Miscue
10-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by microlvl10

Yea I'm sorry I was just showing you my new toy thanks for clearing that up for me man :) also thanks for the valve info I'll check into it. Is there a certain one you suggest I change it to??

Sorry, I misread it. Thought you were trying to sell it.

Miscue
10-25-2003, 01:44 AM
Originally posted by Steelrat
ANS valve with the level 10? Is that even possible?

? I don't see why not...

Grasshopper
10-25-2003, 02:01 AM
Welcome to AO, and the 'Mag family! :)

SkyBoySurfer
10-25-2003, 06:17 AM
while we are on the topic:

would it be better to use a ANS stage 2 or the AGD valve for a LVL 10 system.

Im trying to crone at 250 for indoor.

my lvl 10 is in the mail...I have the ANS on right now...but i serusly dont think there is a diffrance in preformance between the two...is there?

I just keep the ANS on cuz its crome..

and ive been hearing that the lvl 10 needs to be croned around 275 to work correctly....am i wrong?

paintpiggie
10-25-2003, 06:45 AM
here's what i think about ANS and AGD valves.

with ANS, it's like fake boobs. they look nice.
they work right, and they might even feel natural.
but deep inside, you know it's not real.

with the AGD, it's all natural, baby.
exactly how it should be.

but that's me. i still say, your money. your mag.
do as you please. :cool:

UltimatePaintballer
10-25-2003, 11:58 AM
welcome to ao

for your mag, you should get a ygrip or intelliframe then nice dye ultralight and a smoke warp. that would be kick arse. Also does anyone know where to buy shorter v/a for mags so the grips front grips are sticking farther down then the grip frame?

dinger
10-25-2003, 12:49 PM
it's unanymous that
http://www.geocities.com/big_dingie/mag2.jpg

edit: that nothing i do ever works dammit i hate my site >_<

jarley77
10-25-2003, 02:44 PM
Welcome to AO.
What part of Indiana are you from?

Creative Mayhem
10-25-2003, 03:24 PM
WELCOME TO AO!!

Don't feed the animals. :D

AutomagRT1483
10-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Welcome to AO:)

It's more like dont feed the Canadians:p

Wc Keep
10-25-2003, 06:58 PM
the trigger job done is a benchy trigger job. a lot of benchy users do it to shorten the pull and it does nothing to the sear.

1stdeadeye
10-25-2003, 07:13 PM
Welcome. I think it looks nice enjoy it! Here, I posted it for you.

http://i13.ebayimg.com/03/i/00/c5/91/20_1.JPG