PDA

View Full Version : My mag is startin to collect dust.

Athius
10-25-2003, 12:36 AM
hey i bought a new 2003 Bushmaster with PDS and i love it and i dont think i will ever use my mag again. I might sell it but i dunoo cuz' that will be my backup gun for now and my brother might start playin PB. But for now is just collecting dust. BTW i still think the automag is one of the best marker ever but i needed a faster gun. You guys will say well buy a xvalve and a ule trigger but i really wanted a electro and the B2K3 with PDS for $600 is a really good price and it worth it every penny.

ZAust
10-25-2003, 12:42 AM
well, i know a lot of guys here on ao will bash you for leaving the side of the mag. however, i think you should stuick with whatever gun feels better to you. in this case, it is obviously the bushy. it really depends on what your financial situation is like. do you need cash? if you do, i say sell the mag. if you dont, you may want to keep the mag around to upgrade over time. it may be fun to keep the mag as a backup, and you can pull it out just in case the bshy goes down for the day.

Athius
10-25-2003, 01:05 AM
no i cash is not the problem i can save up a litle bit and get the stuff that i want for the bushy but ill keep the mag just in case.

Maybe ill put and x valve and ule trigger but i dunno for now.

BTW the bushy takes cocker threads and that cool cuz when i buy the freak i can use it in both guns.

68Classic
10-25-2003, 06:49 AM
i like bushmasters too. I just could not get rid of my mag.

paintpiggie
10-25-2003, 07:31 AM
im almost sad to hear that.

if you're willing to sell it someday, give it to me.
i'll take care of her for you. :cool:

*ArKfEaR*
10-25-2003, 12:40 PM
Why would you put your money into a backup gun?

Put your money into the bushy.

You have all Vapor mods you can do, SP mod V3 is coming out soon (practically eliminates all chops), chaos board.

go here for all bushy needs:

http://www.pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=130

also here for upgrade stuff:

www.vaporworks.net

and for the best prices for anything:

http://www.shootpaint.com/index2.html

dinger
10-25-2003, 03:04 PM
**** pbn, they are worthless

register at www.icd-owners.com and join the ICD family! :D

i hope to see you there sometime ;)

*ArKfEaR*
10-25-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by dinger
**** pbn, they are worthless

register at www.icd-owners.com and join the ICD family! :D

i hope to see you there sometime ;)

Maybe so but not for the ICD Section...

dinger
10-25-2003, 03:27 PM
ah yea, i forgot about that

they got that ULTIMATE UPGRADE FAQ thing, which is LOVELY :D ++++

but still, us hardcore icd owners are at icd-owners.com :) along with a few of the techs and other guys who work at ICD.

and, if you get your bush vaporized with a chaos chip, you can be flyin like a timmy at 25 bps :cool:

Athius
10-25-2003, 05:01 PM
i am thinkin of getting this week the shocktech parts minus the board. Since the stock board is capped at 25 bpds.

Paintpiggie- MAyube ill sell it i dunno if my brother doesnt start playing paintball ill sell it.

dinger
10-25-2003, 06:06 PM
i dislike the shocktech bolt :o

spyxtra
10-25-2003, 06:51 PM
but still, us hardcore icd owners are at icd-owners.com

hey dinger have u ever played a game with your bko.

where is it right now??? in a box in ICD's mail box....:eek:

paint magnet
10-25-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by ZAust
however, i think you should stuick with whatever gun feels better to you.

Yeah, you will play better with a gun that feels better to you, whether it is a Phantom or an Angel. In my case, the mag is usually a backup/loaner gun too, but taking a running Superman dive into a muddy bunker and slamming your gun into the side of the barrier hard enough to make a large dent/hole makes you glad to own a mag :D

rehme
10-25-2003, 08:22 PM
if you want to get any upgrades go to www.vaporworks.net i got my defiant vaporized and it rocks!

fancynapkin
10-25-2003, 10:07 PM
look at my thread "should I buy a mag?"

I am deciding between a b2k3 and a mag

*ArKfEaR*
10-25-2003, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by Athius
i am thinkin of getting this week the shocktech parts minus the board. Since the stock board is capped at 25 bpds.

Paintpiggie- MAyube ill sell it i dunno if my brother doesnt start playing paintball ill sell it.

Why would you get shocktech parts after we recommended vapor parts?

Shocktech has bad quality control, and the vapor parts are much better.

Better quality and much better performance.

Sometimes I dont understand people.. :rolleyes:

Athius
10-25-2003, 11:51 PM
arkfear i dunno that much about bushies dude.

WARPED1
10-26-2003, 12:28 AM
Even TK says go with the gun you like best.

paint magnet
10-27-2003, 07:47 PM
Mac Dev Sonic stuff is really good too

bornl33t
10-27-2003, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by ZAust
well, i know a lot of guys here on ao will bash you for leaving the side of the mag. however, i think you should stuick with whatever gun feels better to you. in this case, it is obviously the bushy. it really depends on what your financial situation is like. do you need cash? if you do, i say sell the mag. if you dont, you may want to keep the mag around to upgrade over time. it may be fun to keep the mag as a backup, and you can pull it out just in case the bshy goes down for the day.

It's hardly bashing, more like criticising, but still I think the bushy was/is a very nice gun, I remember when our store got the first one, nice gun, and it was cheaper then the shocker at the time, the only other E-gun the store would sell. At least you didn't buy a SP gun, that's the ONLY mistake you can make when buying a E-gun.

Athius
10-28-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Heat

It's hardly bashing, more like criticising, but still I think the bushy was/is a very nice gun, I remember when our store got the first one, nice gun, and it was cheaper then the shocker at the time, the only other E-gun the store would sell. At least you didn't buy a SP gun, that's the ONLY mistake you can make when buying a E-gun.

I bought the bushy instead of a SP gun cuz for the price u are getting a great gun im not saying that the impulse or the shocker is a bad gun but for $600 u can get a bushy with pds, a very nice lpr, a great board, delrin bolt, a decent 2 piece .689 barrel and low-rise.

bornl33t
10-28-2003, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Athius

I bought the bushy instead of a SP gun cuz for the price u are getting a great gun im not saying that the impulse or the shocker is a bad gun but for $600 u can get a bushy with pds, a very nice lpr, a great board, delrin bolt, a decent 2 piece .689 barrel and low-rise.

I'm not saying the impulse of shocker are bad guns either, just that SP really just sucks that bad. I'd rather buy stollen car radios from the guy that drives that van down by the river then buy from SP