PDA

View Full Version : HeLp

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 06:44 PM
I play a game called Kigs Of Chaos and i need u to take 3 minuts of your time and click on like 3 things.....just go the the link posted at the bottom and you should come to a thing that looks like a caculater jsut click on the number u see and your done(if u cna do it every day that would be lovely!!!!!!!!) what that does is gives me another guy to kick some but! THANKS

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/recruit.php?uniqid=5i8eiu49

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 06:57 PM
thank you....someone....one of u who just vewied it tahnk u! i have 5 soliders now!
PLZ PPL I NEED MORE!

GtB188
10-25-2003, 07:32 PM
This IS considered spam, you know... and I dont think the mods appreciate that...

Just a warning to delete this thread now...

Lopy-slopy
10-25-2003, 07:36 PM
get this spam off this forum, delete it. It's not as bad as some people who discise their link but this is still spam

Load SM5
10-25-2003, 07:44 PM
I'm actually gonna let this hang. He was honest with what it is, and if you don't want to, don't click on the link. It's those people that disguise the link with "OMG, Cool Looking Marker!!!" that really chafe my 4th point of contact.

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 07:45 PM
yea if u dont wnat to go to it FINE but if u can that would be help.....i dont mean it to be spam its THE FREINDLY CORNER

gamarada717
10-25-2003, 07:49 PM
If I recall, I thought that it was against the rules to do this. (KoC rules, not the forum)

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 07:55 PM
Well lets see now it may say Automags fourm but there are angel section and ppl talk about Cockers and if u say this is spam they that is spam cause it is off subject. plus this isin the FREINDLY CORNER and that says Qoute"Our off topic forum. (You mean there are things other than paintball??)" now lets see then.....its other then paintball FOR GODS SAKE i saw a post about what is there favort color and a pie eating contest.
Also what is against the ruls.....Advertising?well u have a pic of a drumset of the name brad that is ADVERTSING i see ppl with X-mags on the sigs THAT is advetising!

thmstec
10-25-2003, 08:06 PM
hey if this is fine with the KoC rules (please don't click or turn me in if it is against the Koc rules) heres another link i would hope ppl would click on. Sry if this is spam and it is against the KoC rules. If it is to be considered spam and is against the Koc rules post a reply and I will delete it.
(i deleted it i think it is against the rules)

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 08:08 PM
Yes see this is my Comander i am an officer under him and if possible (you dont ahve to if u dont want to) click ont that also! thanks alot gang

gamarada717
10-25-2003, 08:10 PM
Straight from the KoC website.

"If you reached this page via a link in an IRC or Chat channel, a message board or forum where the link to this page would be considered off topic, please close this page now."

Read it and weep. Did I ever say anything about advertising anyway? There's a difference between advertising and showing off a possesion. It's spam anyway, and if it wasn't against the rules here, then I know that quite a few people would be posting their links. Learn some grammar too...what are you, eight?

thmstec
10-25-2003, 08:12 PM
well that is true but this is the "friendly corner" so therefore this could be on topic. The subject is misleading though so it should say something more like Kingsofchaos rather than "help" and Iron mag stop using caps so much in a way it is annoying. he is 9 so pretty good guess on the age.

Iron Mag13
10-25-2003, 08:13 PM
gamarada717 STUFF.

The Mod Says It Stays.
Now I Say Again STUFF!
The Mods If They Want To Can Change The Thread From HeLp to Kings Of Chaos They Can.
Kings Of Chaos Also Says And I Quote"DO NOT post this link in chat rooms, newsgroups, message boards, or forums unless it is explicitly allowed by the owner/operator of the chat room, newsgroup, message board, forum, etc.. "
And THe Mods Are The Operator.

gimp
10-26-2003, 01:25 AM
Meh, I went to it. It's like 2 clicks. It will help the guy out. There has been a lot of stuff posted on this place that wastes my time more.

BobTheCow
10-26-2003, 05:48 AM
Error
Database Error. Try again in a few minutes.
I tried!!

Iron Mag13
10-26-2003, 08:03 AM
Yea sometimes there servers go dowmn.......like now i cant log in

dansim
10-26-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by gamarada717
Straight from the KoC website.

"If you reached this page via a link in an IRC or Chat channel, a message board or forum where the link to this page would be considered off topic, please close this page now."

Read it and weep. Did I ever say anything about advertising anyway? There's a difference between advertising and showing off a possesion. It's spam anyway, and if it wasn't against the rules here, then I know that quite a few people would be posting their links. Learn some grammar too...what are you, eight?

you talking an awful lot of smack but your wrong a mod says its apropriate hes nto tricking anyone he was honest and upfront about what the link was , considering this is an OFF TOPIC section of the forum, i do belive you lost your argument now go stand in the corner until your sorry for what you did...what are you eight?:rolleyes:

now if someone would kindly follow up with the ups truck and the fed ex truck pic saying owned i will be happy

Iron Mag13
10-26-2003, 08:33 AM
....ROFLMAO AAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH:D

Iron Mag13
10-26-2003, 11:07 AM
The Servers Are Back Up THANKS....Help Plz!

Iron Mag13
10-26-2003, 08:46 PM
Hey guys i havnt got much guys plz go to the link plz! i need more soilders!

-=Squid=-
10-26-2003, 09:25 PM
I thought about clicking it, then realized your as big of a defensive jerk as me. Ahh, what the hell, Ill click it anyways.

pbcustom98
10-26-2003, 10:44 PM
click click..helped ya out.

Iron Mag13
10-27-2003, 08:27 AM
Thanks Guys! i aprecate it, but i still need more i really need more but u guys have hellped (U know who u are)

Iron Mag13
10-27-2003, 05:41 PM
I have 18 and just lost 2 (spies dided........Now i know how hard the life of James Bond is) so i need more PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
PLZ ppl 2 clicks thats all!

Iron Mag13
10-28-2003, 05:18 PM
man come on guys and gals plz help and click on the link.....(i keep have to post a message to keep it up)