PDA

View Full Version : polaris paintballs

kapaintballman
10-25-2003, 08:49 PM
hey, have u guys ever heard of the golf ball the was outlawed from golf because it was 2 good? i think it was called the polaris, or somethin along the lines of that. but the whole design was that they filled in the dimples on the sides of the gold ball, so ther was like a 1/4 inch strip od dimples around the circumference of the golfball. this somehow made the golf ball go perfecly stright, even wen purposly sliced. i saw this in the history cahnnel like a year ago, and i jus started thinkin, wat would happen if u made a p-ball like that? I am extremly curious as to see how it would work, and how it would work in differnt operation guns (closed bolt, open bolt, LP, HP, ect). but they also said this design made the golf bals go further. i would jus like 2 know if this would even be possible to produce. but even if it was produced, and worked well, the same thing that happend 2 the golf ball would happen to the p-ball, it would be outlawed. but jus amke comments bout this idea

FooTemps
10-26-2003, 01:17 AM
Well, to answer your question
A) please use correct grammar and typing skills... I head to read it a couple times to understand that.
B) it wouldn't work because there is no way to position the ball perfectly every time so the stripe is always on the side.
C) it wouldn't be outlawed in paintball, getting those would only force you to turn your velocity down.

JonDaAzn
10-26-2003, 06:46 PM
go to deep blue, there is a dimpled paintball there, thats all i can see from your post, i cant understand the rest