PDA

View Full Version : Just got my "Midnight Call" from the gang at World Cup!

Army
10-25-2003, 10:39 PM
LOL! They have the bar TV playing "Push" and others, and all the waitresses are wearing AGD shirts! WOOHOOOOO!

You guys are too much, and I'm glad to call you friends:)

trev_pbller
10-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Lol...Tom's got the women down there advertisin' for the factory already eh? Someday...someday, I gotta meet everyone from the forums..

Trev

cphilip
10-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Note: Merged my thread into Army's because I didn't see his while I was composing mine:

Yea, I just talked to Edwierd and Nicad. And then I talked to some one who claimed to be Jon.... ;)

Seems to be some Alcohol issue down there...too much of it! :D They were all at Old Town when they called me at almost midnight. A little early for the call but still welcomed.

Everyone seemed to be in "high spirits". Everyone from AO was there but I not sure they know they talked to me or not. Curtis was whimpin out and not at the party and stayed back at the house. Smart guy he is. I heard Doobie was there but didn't talk to him. And Chester also. Nicad was the only one seemed to be designated driver and was watching over them. They said most of the people there were sporting AGD T shirts and such.

Reportedly Robs team made finals. So he playing tomorrow. Lions barely missed finals I was told.

Dayspring
10-25-2003, 10:55 PM
Wait till SC AO 2. :D

Originally posted by Army
LOL! They have the bar TV playing "Push" and others, and all the waitresses are wearing AGD shirts! WOOHOOOOO!

You guys are too much, and I'm glad to call you friends:)

cphilip
10-25-2003, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Dayspring
Wait till SC AO 2. :D

Indeed! Just wait Army. You gonna get a call!!!! :D We gonna miss you guys this year. But we gonna make sure you hear about it too!

Load SM5
10-25-2003, 11:07 PM
Yea, got mine too. It sounded like the whole bar yelled "We love you Load!" It was too loud, could barely hear a thing. Jon needs to take the phone out of his mouth next time. I'm not sure who I talked to. The only name I got was Doobie. I also heard something about mechanical bulls?

Army
10-25-2003, 11:08 PM
LOL! I can't wait!

I talked to Doobie and Edweird, definately Jon ("Hey Bro!")
and someone I never understood enough to make out a name:D But they couldn't find Clare:(

trev_pbller
10-25-2003, 11:10 PM
Carbombs.

CodeMA
10-26-2003, 10:50 AM
...well...clare is tiny.... and I could see were it would be hard for a bunch of floating guys to find her..... eheh.... I guess thats one the advantages of being small?

dinger
10-26-2003, 11:18 AM
heh AGD is getting wasted down there.. lol

Trev- you can start meeting everyone on here, and maybe you can start with me :)

what part of ohio do you live in? city?

im about 20 minutes south of cleveland, but sometimes i go up to cleveland to stay with my dad

it'd be cool to play some time :cool: