PDA

View Full Version : Agitated Loaders

camilion705
10-25-2003, 10:39 PM
Revvy or Reloader or TSA

Need some info on the TSA no info on reloader or revvy needed.

What are your opinions of the Halo TSA? I am thinking about getting a Frontman when it comes out. So here are some questions...

Are the shells strong? Feedneck? Does it feed consistantly? Does the tilt feature actually work?

Thanks a lot.

I am not interested in the halo b or eggy2 by the way as the halo is to expensive and the eggs to big.

***I have already done a search and no info was satisfactory****

ExtremeODD
10-25-2003, 10:55 PM
the halo TSA is strong and tilt does work (rotation depends on which way its leaning)

bunkermaster10
10-26-2003, 07:08 AM
Get a Pre BE shell revy w/ x board in it. Should find one in the Sale forums.

punkcmonkiez
10-26-2003, 09:31 AM
revy + x board + JmJ vortex impellar=ROCKS

bryceeden
10-26-2003, 09:38 AM
I vote TSA, but what ever you do don't get the reloader they suck, the lids, shells, and feednecks break, and if you have a quiet marker they only work half the time.

dinger
10-26-2003, 09:54 AM
TSA

if you shoot a lot, et the BACKMAN

my bro's backman is cool, plus its shaped like a banana :D

its got a nice shell, but it DOES seem really brittle even though it isn't. the feedneck though... it might be kind of crappy and weak :\ because his sorta fell apart after his elbow over tightened it, so a VF should do fine with it :)

if you cant get a TSA [yea it works] then just get the reloader :)

EDIT: oh and along with what bryceeden said, the TSA is sound activated [as the name implies] and after my brother got the JJ edge kit, its so quiet that sometimes it doesn't shoot... just letting ya know

bryceeden
10-27-2003, 08:21 AM
Wow, I've never heard of anyone's TSA not working on a quiet marker. What kind of marker does he use?

TheAmazingJelloMag
10-27-2003, 09:59 AM
I seccond bunkermaster10's oppinion. A rev with pre-be shell, x-board rocks

P.S. If you can get the rev. with an intellifeed it works even Greater

Z-man
10-27-2003, 11:49 AM
I have always been fond of my TSA as a backup formy Halo B. It hold a crap load of paint, its strong and I think it feeds faster than my X-Board Revy did.

Torbo
10-27-2003, 05:38 PM
ive got a reloader, absolutly love it. Yes i do think the shells sorta suck, but oh well. Id replace them anyway. Yes i do believe that a reloader is the way to go.

Remington
10-27-2003, 05:46 PM
If you have an old revy or can find some old shells, get some Reloader internals! I absolutely love my pre-BE shelled Reloader! :D

tony3
10-27-2003, 07:25 PM
my cousins reloader is nothing but trouble, it over spins and jams all the balls on the sides, he broke 3 balls in his hopper from it last weekend, so he wasted about 500 rds.

I love my revvy with old style shells and xboard, always works and super light