PDA

View Full Version : Our Mexican Amigo... X Mag

cphilip
10-26-2003, 10:56 AM
A little while back I filled my preorders and ended up somehow with one extra. At that same time David, a dealer in Mexico was desperatly looking for one to show around because he had a large preorder in and wanted to be able to demo them to the potential customers when his large batch came in. So Jon asked me if I would trade that preorder with him so he could get the one sooner. So I did that for him. Well David has since emailed me several times thanking me for doing that. Here is his latest email to me on how things are going down in Mexico. Thought I would share it with you. Pretty cool huh?

Email titled: Thank you for the 1st X mag in Mexico !!!!

Hi my name is David Barrera I am your Mexican dealer. I want to say thanks for your
kindness in giving my one X mag from your batch, This action gave me a bunch of good
acceptances in the Mexican paintball market, a lot of player thought that I was
lying to much in the X mags but when the saw the first X mag running and knew the
features. Now they are trying desperately to sell their markers in order to buy a
new X mag.....

Thank you very much
David Barrera
P.D. Sorry for my bad english.

dinger
10-26-2003, 11:14 AM
mexican paintballers?? oo i never knew...

thats funny that people are now drooling over x mags :D

i think they should get some matrices and bushies down there :)

Creative Mayhem
10-26-2003, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by dinger

thats funny that people are now drooling over x mags :D

Heh.. It's the same up here in Canada. Barely anyone has seen them, when mine comes out EVERYONE wants it. I even got challenged to a game of "Kick to the balls"(I think this is self explanitory) for it, which I obviously wasn't going to accept. :D Just goes to show, when AGD finally does something, the do it to the fullest extent possible.

*EDIT* Corrected the term "hoof" to kick... better? :D

sharpshooter1286
10-26-2003, 01:00 PM
sry, hoof to balls? a horse kicking u in the balls? what?

Archangel Kid
10-26-2003, 02:37 PM
I love that he says P.D sorry for the bad english =D sorry i just find that funny

einhander619
10-26-2003, 02:55 PM
The first meX-mag, god I can't believe noone's said that yet! It's really cool to see that paintball is south of the border, but I imagine it's still a pretty small market. I guess the only place it can go is up, then! Viva la AGD!

thei3ug
10-26-2003, 04:53 PM
FINALLY! A reason to go back to the motherland!

mag-hatter
10-26-2003, 07:33 PM
why would you want to go back there?

besides, xmags were INVENTED here, and they're available in the trading forums.

RenagadeOfFunk
10-26-2003, 08:02 PM
Hey, im mexican.... AYE AYE AYE!!!.....for real i am...half (1/2)......AYE AYE AYE!!!.....sure i look white but i can still say "AYE AYE AYE!!!" pretty good.... AYE!

...Moy MAL!!!...no x-mag for me :(

nastymag
10-26-2003, 11:51 PM
I guess the only place it can go is up, then! Viva la AGD!

actaully it would be "Viva AGD". either that or you just feminized the company.

actaully last time i was in Baja just off the highway i saw two fields. one was a nicely set airball and hyperball equipped field . and a few hours into Baja a saw this pretty jankty pallet and stacked tire field with the big words " Campo De Paintball ". i would have liked to try out both.

sps16
10-27-2003, 01:37 AM
i wonder if it would be any cheaper in pesos :)

einhander619
10-27-2003, 02:52 AM
actaully it would be "Viva AGD". either that or you just feminized the company.

Ya lo se. Yo hablo espanol tambien. Y no me preocupe.

JT2002
10-27-2003, 07:44 AM
e mucho caliente puto. tu maricas e il cavrones :D see i can speak spanol too! :D :eek: ;) :D

thei3ug
10-27-2003, 09:47 AM
man, talk about blasphemy!

Every time I go on vacation I bring my Mega-Z along in hopes of finding a dinky field to play in... It's one of those things... experiencing a new environment, different types of people who play... it's fun.

And here you go, saying mexico has nothing to offer. Not only do they play paintball, but they agree with my mechanical sensibilities!