PDA

View Full Version : Funny Story: The ReTro Mag and the Shocker

CodeMA
10-26-2003, 08:29 PM
Well.... today FMX(5 man rookie team Im playing on) went up to pratice vs some other 5 man teams in Fort Worth....unfortuantly with cup there was only 1 other 5 man team..... so we played them all day...meh.. did I mention hell fire was NASTY shat....cuz it is....

anyway...after we were done...packing up...one of the guys was talking smack on my mag...due to some warp issues I was haveing...at the time all I had on was my tank and warp..no hopper barrel....so I walk up and stock my finger in the breech....

and Im like " well thats like saying pulling the triggers not gonna F'up my finger" pulling the trigger " by accdent " as I say this... ofcorse only to have LX kick in as the shocked look of horror on a few guys faces appear...I shoot a few more times and grin...pulling my finger out...

so natrualy Mr. shocker owner pipes up and is like..." well my shocker CAN shoot 22bps...." I grin wider and sholder my mag... ripping off some air.....

WELL MINE DOES....

...Total silence...and some eye blinking here and there..... was FRIGGIN FUNNY.....

quik
10-26-2003, 08:37 PM
"aint seen nuthin' yet, bum bum, ba,ba,baby, you just aint seen nothin' yet, Its just something your neva' gunna forget!"

Caffiend
10-26-2003, 09:05 PM
LOL!! sweetspotted it i guess?

CodeMA
10-26-2003, 09:16 PM
yea...my retro sweet spots like a champ.... just barely press the top of half the trigger, like with finger on the body and it just rips like a son of a b*

Caffiend
10-26-2003, 09:16 PM
hahah, god i woulda loved to see their faces...

SpecialBlend2786
10-26-2003, 09:21 PM
sweeet. put 'em in their place.

ExtremeODD
10-26-2003, 09:25 PM
niceee, i acted like my gun had a sweet spot once(i put it on full auto, 20bps) and pplz were like omg! lol

Mag Master 04
10-26-2003, 09:36 PM
i used to do that to ppl all the time, my retro would sweet spot like that too, it was great, i turned alot of heads...

ASDadam
10-26-2003, 09:41 PM
I've done something silmiar to a friend of mine who owns a shocker. I said "Hey James, come here and stick your finger in the breech." Fired a bunch of really loud shots (No barrel for added effect) He was like hell no. So then to his horror i stick my finger in the breech as about 12 cocker owners were watching and fired acouple of times.. I thought there were acouple of puddles of piss from these people. Their jaws just straight dropped. Was awesome.

CodeMA
10-26-2003, 10:27 PM
there were walkons approching the feild while I was teching my mag alittle( see: velocity tweaking and showing off) and I was in the corner of the feild...ripped off about half a hopper...I dont think there was a single walk on not looking....and whats funny is when you walk out and they comment...you just idely comment on how its..."not THAT fast...."

LOL

that and my warp...there like...how the he11 can you shoot that thing.....I go about showing off alittle...one stright..right angle, left... on left side.... etc... deffently impressive...

Id have to say I got alot more attention then the ecockers and trixies and such that were out there today...

now I realllllly need to get a warp mod installed....Havok needs to return from cup LOL.....and mabey a new hopper to keep up....

oh and yes....

I am takeing donations on a HR/WL PF body or Emag body.... pref. black.... LOL...

gotta try....right?

-Jim

Z-man
10-26-2003, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by CodeMA
so natrualy Mr. shocker owner pipes up and is like..." well my shocker CAN shoot 22bps...." I grin wider and sholder my mag... ripping off some air.....

WELL MINE DOES....

...Total silence...and some eye blinking here and there..... was FRIGGIN FUNNY.....

Ahh yes, I love that, about all that they can say is.... yeah well....BAH. I got apost on it you have probly seen on the tech forum.

*ArKfEaR*
10-26-2003, 11:02 PM
Learn how to type, also get a little grammar lessons in.

After that, then you can tell us your nice story.

Thank You

Ark from Hooked on Phonics, Corp.

dansim
10-27-2003, 06:59 AM
dont mind ark hes been a little under the weather lately hes got the new disease called

imadickoninternetforumsbecausemymomdidntlovemeitis
:p

CodeMA
10-27-2003, 10:50 AM
Its ok, I really dont mind.

If Ark there wants to rag on my little handicap and slight mental disorder to make him feel better, because he can "nit-pick" and critisize, let him.......hes gotta get his jollys some how....

oh and if you think this non formal style of writing thats not even ment to be composed of formal sentence struture, puncation and capitalization is bad...... you should see my hand writing....

On a side note though, when formaly writing a piece, its not nearly as bad.....I dont think my EDITOR would like it if he had to do too much work on what I write for him....as I do write semi-professionaly as is......

but if you wanna rag on my mental handicap I been working through since grade school....have at it...feel all big and bad.....

thanks dansim ;) I guess that would make sence if he had that...

dansim
10-27-2003, 11:28 AM
np i hate the grammar nazis if they really are looking for perfect writing and sentance stucture, why dont they open a book, instead they come to an internet froum where the posts probally take 30 seconds and then want to criticize, fact is the original posters probally gives a damn about as much as i do, if its unreadable look up and left see that little back arrow, press it...tada:rolleyes: :p

NoForts4Me
10-27-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*

Thank You

Actually, there should have been a semi-colon or period after "type" not a comma, and "Thank You" should be "Thank you," or "Thank-you," instead of as it appears above. I could go on, but I won't.

Anyway, I digress. (And I'm just joking, so don't get offended Ark)

*ArKfEaR*
10-27-2003, 03:16 PM
Handicap? Slight Mental Dissorder?

This would be, and would result in doing .... after every sentence.

If you have a problem, well sorry, but I just dont understand of any handicap that would result in you having to hit mulitple periods.

PS: Danism, my mommy wuvs me very much. ;) I still don't understand AO's mentality...It seems you can't joke around with someone if they write something about mags whether it is serious or not.

Golley jee wiz. :rolleyes:

Bensongg
10-27-2003, 04:16 PM
Momentality = mentality? Too easy.

mag-hatter
10-27-2003, 07:38 PM

Thank You

i'm pretty damn tired of hearing you complaining about peoples' spelling. if you really cared that much, why do you even look at the threads? in fact, why do you even post on the internet? just stop being retarded and all will be forgiven. i know its a lot to ask, but you know how the saying goes "only you can stfu"

CodeMA
10-28-2003, 10:27 AM
bump....

oh and once I regain access to one of my FTPs Ill upload a small clip of my mag shooting(audio only) just to give yall an idea....eheh

abaez
10-28-2003, 12:32 PM
Handicap? Slight Mental Dissorder?

This would be, and would result in doing .... after every sentence.

If you have a problem, well sorry, but I just dont understand of any handicap that would result in you having to hit mulitple periods.

PS: Danism, my mommy wuvs me very much. ;) I still don't understand AO's mentality...It seems you can't joke around with someone if they write something about mags whether it is serious or not.

Golley jee wiz. :rolleyes:

That's Disorder not Dissorder. Also, multiple is spelled multiple, not mulitple. Learn how to spell before you post on here.

JUST JOKING
/sarcasm

*ArKfEaR*
10-28-2003, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by abaez

That's Disorder not Dissorder. Also, multiple is spelled multiple, not mulitple. Learn how to spell before you post on here.

JUST JOKING
/sarcasm

Noticed the sarcasm, but those are not spelling mistakes but typos ;).

Also, maghatter is just mad because I hate goth music and wtf, since you have no life go find more than 3 threads including this one that have me saying something about someones spelling.

Sigh... people really take sarcasm to the limit.

BTW, no one has still explained me this so called "handicap," That involves multiple periods.