PDA

View Full Version : **skirts of AGD Pride wins limbo competition at world cup**

skirts
10-27-2003, 04:44 PM
i dont mean to toot my own horn but... i am the best limbo person in the world (winning the limbo competition at world cup makes me the best paintball playing libo'er in the world right?)

smart parts was having a limbo competition and giving away an impulse... well i won... there should be some pics in the paintball 2 xtremes i think... anyways... heres some play by play action ;)

i started of in a group of about 30 limbo contestants... all looked very small and limber... i thought i had my work cut out for me... i kicked of my diggers and threw on my AGD Pride jersey and breezed through the first 4 or 5 rounds as the competition slowly dwindelled... next i hear that the person with the most stlye would win a freak kit... soooo... i dropped my pants and limboed in my underwear... yup... i had style... why, cause AGD players are just soo darny classy.

by the end it was between myself and two girls... i took my first attempt at the 20" mark and almost (and i mean almost) made it... i fell... however i waited for the girls to go... the both fell also and wernt even close... i tried again and failed again... so did they... in the end, since i was so close... i won a nasty impulse with a freak barrel and a max flow reg. i was supposed to win a freak kit also for having the most "style" but they gave it away to some little kid that was dancing... oh well...

keep your eyes posted in those world cup magazine write ups for a pic with me and my prize... and three half naked girls around me... it was a good weekend

GO AGD!!!

skirts

dinger
10-27-2003, 04:49 PM
lol sweet!!

good job man :D sell that dumb impulse... though its nice, dont support those meanies :(

no pants limbo? damn... those girls sure must have liked that lol ;)

and when you said 20", does that mean the bar was 20" from the ground?!?! :eek: :eek:

skirts
10-27-2003, 04:53 PM
yeah... i think soo... it was frickin low... it must have been more like 22-24" from the ground... i could get my knees under it.

dinger
10-27-2003, 05:00 PM
... FreAK

:rolleyes: :D

ah137
10-27-2003, 05:02 PM
nice..you back yet

Hills

AGD
10-27-2003, 06:11 PM
WHAT NO PICS!!! :)

AGD

Scooter/Cootie
10-27-2003, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by skirts
i dont mean to toot my own horn but...

Soooooo THAT's why you dropped your pants! ;) :D

Clare
10-27-2003, 07:03 PM
LOL

rx2
10-27-2003, 07:06 PM
Consider that an accomplishment. Although, I have seen pros go under a foot, 24 is still really low.

Xyxyll
10-27-2003, 08:00 PM
I wanna see pics of this!

That's pretty sweet! And that is really low to the ground. Of course you want to stay w/ AGD, so why not trade the Imp for my RT Pro w/ X + $ ;)

skirts
10-27-2003, 08:18 PM
i put the imp up for sale in the classified marker forum if anyone is interested...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108634

skirts
12-29-2003, 01:24 PM
there was a lady that took a pic of me after i won with the sp girls... it was supposed to be in one of the magazines... has anyone seen any pics from the competition??? i would like to see one of them

joshweinerhead
12-29-2003, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by skirts
i put the imp up for sale in the classified marker forum if anyone is interested...

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108634

good man .. dont support those nazi's

Torbo
12-30-2003, 12:47 AM
sweet, a kid who plays for minor threat, the team from our field won the milk chugging contest