PDA

View Full Version : ? about ROF with x-valve in classic mag

The Fiat
10-27-2003, 08:27 PM
I would like to upgrade my mag from just a classic w/ PF to an x-valve. I know there isn't an exact answer to this question, but... What type of BPS can I get out of a x-valve with a Intellifeed frame. Right know this is cheaper than just getting a whole new emag. I got to belive I can out shoot a Bushmaster or Mech. Autococker with this.

i_baked_cookies
10-27-2003, 09:17 PM
i dont think ull be outshooting bushys, but youll defentially be able to smoke mech cockers any day. get the xvalve and ULT and ull have the fastest non-electro ever!

PyRo
10-27-2003, 09:31 PM
Read the post around here somewhere "how to RapidFire" the x-valve will let you do that :)

Z-man
10-28-2003, 01:45 AM
Someone call? :) I challenge anyone to spit paint out faster than me. OK but seriously you can outshoot any gun when it comes to actually shooting with paint.

Click my various sig links to see what the X-Vlave can do

"Wanna Race?"= videos of rapidfire @22BPS with an Xvalve (show me a bushy shooting PAINT that fast)

"Wanna Know How?"= My Offical RapidFire Thread

rmhawk
10-29-2003, 05:20 PM
To answer the question, if you have an adjustable tank, the x valve will shoot beyond your expectations. The trick is making it happen.

Aegis
10-31-2003, 01:25 PM
My RTPRo will do 9BPS reliably without sweetspotting. The Xvalve should be about the same. You might do better, I don't know what the average joe can do with it.

TedStriker
02-06-2004, 09:40 PM
I'm also going to upgrade to an x-valve and according to the specs I found on it it can do faster then you'll ever be able to move your fingers (26bps I was what AGD boasts about it).