PDA

View Full Version : Hmm possible mag in future, which one tho

ExtremeODD
10-27-2003, 08:52 PM
as you all know I have the game face erex (teehee erex-erect lmao) but i might be able to get a mag or like other gun in future (well almost nething but cocker, i dont wanna deal with timing, itll end up in a wall) ne suggestions, im more twards the automag rt pro, cuz i want a mechanical marker i think and its cheaper than many.

EDIT: hmmm would a bko be better than a automag rt? cuz here has for 315 with sp mod http://www.shootpaint.com/pd200119641.htm?defaultVariants=search0_EQ_Black_A ND_search1_EQ_Bushmaster_AND_search2_EQ_No_AND_{EO L}&categoryId=47

$tevo
10-27-2003, 09:15 PM
search the used forums on this site and u can find nice used mags for cheap.

ExtremeODD
10-27-2003, 09:43 PM
hmm i might actually be able to get that bushmaster, is there nething i should know about it, or any recommended upgrades? thx

-=Squid=-
10-27-2003, 09:54 PM
Whats the deal with cocker bashing? Everybody says they dont want a cocker because they dont want to screw with it going down, but I see cockers have LESS problems at my field than most other guns, including my angel, friends mag, and another friends shocker. If you dont screw with the timing colar, it wont go out of time. Just my $0.02

ExtremeODD
10-27-2003, 09:57 PM
hey im not bashing the cocker, but my luck is that ill mess up the timing and i seriously couldnt keep interested in retiming it, and id like walk away and do something else

pbcustom98
10-27-2003, 10:03 PM
depends on what you want...short mouse click trigger, or a stiffer mech pull. all depends on what you want/need..some people dont liek the longer mech pull, and some ppl hate the shorter electro pull...shoot both before u buy one, and see how u like it.

hope this helps
Daniel

-=Squid=-
10-27-2003, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by ExtremeODD
hey im not bashing the cocker, but my luck is that ill mess up the timing and i seriously couldnt keep interested in retiming it, and id like walk away and do something else What I was getting at is that cockers dont go down any more than other guns, and a stock 03 cockers is one of the best guns you can buy for the money, in my oppinnion.