PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Tom but I got a question and i didnt think u would answere it if i didnt post

Nick O time
10-27-2003, 10:10 PM
Sorry again, but I just wanted to know, instead of melting down the bad X valves for the XMags would you sell me one? Just wondering. Sorry again just didn't have any other way to get a hold of you. Thanks also i am willing to pay full price.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-27-2003, 10:48 PM
Yeah its people like me and him that cherish one of a kind accessories. :)

-=Squid=-
10-27-2003, 10:52 PM
they dont sell bad Xvalves, or traded in valves. They do this because it would increase warrenty work they would have to provide. I dont see why they dont just sell them, only put an engraving on them that signifies that they were bought in a refurbished fassion, and have no warrenty.

Nick O time
10-27-2003, 10:55 PM
i wouldnt care if it wasn't covered under warranty. for all i care they can even put a special little mark on it or something signifying that it isnt covered under warranty.

-=Squid=-
10-27-2003, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time
i wouldnt care if it wasn't covered under warranty. for all i care they can even put a special little mark on it or something signifying that it isnt covered under warranty. Exactly what I was thinking. But they wont do it ;)

PyRo
10-27-2003, 11:12 PM
I think I tried this one already when he had the go retro program :)

AGD
10-28-2003, 12:37 AM
Well we dont have bad xvalves only trade in old stainless valves. While it seems like we should sell them to make money we loose it when people call with problems. Your best bet is to buy a valve off someone trading one in for an Xvalve.

AGD

Nick O time
10-28-2003, 12:44 AM
i am gonna leave this up just to show people the answere to my question, since i am sure most people are also wanting to know the same thing as me. thanks Tom

PyRo
10-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Because even if they punch the valve with "Refurbished, No Warrenty" you can bet people are still going to be calling in expecting some kind of warrenty. Then Tom will be a nice guy and take them back anyway and loose money.
And, if they sell used valves it may cut down on there sales of new valves, unless they wanted to get into the low end market and compete with spyder, tippmann, and those guys, but that market would probably result in even more calls to them about whats wrong with my valve?

If someone was dumb enough to send in a retro twords an x-valve, you can sell it to me :) I promise never to call AGD and ask whats wrong with it.