PDA

View Full Version : Dallara pics!!

Splat
10-27-2003, 11:06 PM
Finally got some pics of the dallara...

:i'm having some severe problems posting these pics...

what's the deal?:

-=Squid=-
10-27-2003, 11:12 PM
lol...there is an attatchment problem. Well actually the rumor is that they are testing money saving methods for a month :rolleyes: So ya, no attatching pics for a bit.

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
10-27-2003, 11:24 PM
i think u can attach stuff through uploadit.com or uploadit.org or something along those lines.

Splat
10-28-2003, 12:15 AM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-MAG3.jpg

Splat
10-28-2003, 12:15 AM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-MAG4.jpg

Splat
10-28-2003, 12:16 AM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-MAG1.jpg

Splat
10-28-2003, 12:16 AM
http://server2.uploadit.org/files/281003-MAG2.jpg

Grasshopper
10-28-2003, 12:32 AM
That thing is nice... other than the foregrip extender. Dunno why, but I've never been a fan of the way they looked. But that body sure looks sweet!

Splat
10-28-2003, 12:41 AM
I'm planning on getting the body anodized red. When I get that done it'll look tons better!!!

And I've gotten alotta crap aboot the foregrip extender. but I like it, so, as Michael Bolton in Office Space said, "you can all eat my A$$."

Nick O time
10-28-2003, 12:57 AM
Why should I change my name he is the one who sucks. lmao tis a great movie

It was fine until that no talent ars cloud came in.

I havent seen that movie in a long time, by the way sweet mag is it worth the money because I am debating wheather or not to get one. Also I do have to send in my own rail to get a custom rail right? And can you get them annoed and if so how much? Sorry for all the questions but I don't really want to read 8 pages or whatever of that thread.

-=Squid=-
10-28-2003, 08:33 AM
I love that movie. But ya, ditch the foregrip extender ;)

Skoad
10-28-2003, 09:33 AM
wow, that's one of the ugliest mags i've seen and it doesn't even have wood grips!

LittlePaintballBoy
10-28-2003, 12:33 PM
Seriously man, ditch the extender, it looks ugly and you can play tighter with out it (or atleast I can)

Konigballer
10-28-2003, 02:40 PM
yeah, I dont want to flame but I gotta go with them. That mag is pretty ragged, dallara or not. There is no unity. Please for the love of god get rid of the foregrip extender and those Dye grips. You need some color unity with that thing. Two-tone or single colors always work, but the parts that are the same color have to be the same shade red, black or whatever you want to go with. Tri-color, or more, color schemes for your marker rarely ever work. But heh, if its like everybody elses its an ongoing project:)

Splat
10-28-2003, 03:32 PM
Good lord... it's so frusterating defending my mag over and over again...

#1 the Dye Stickies. I KNOW they don't match the color. But they are actually STICKY!!! I have some 32 degrees stickies that match the color, but they aren't tacky at all...

#2 The extender. The most debated part. I am going to keep it. I like the way it feels. When I take it off I feel too scrunched up. Plus, it gets in the way of my drop. for the last time, I'M NOT GETTING RID OF THE EXTENDER.

#3 For those who cant read. I'm going to Anodize the body red. So it will all be red and black. So that's not even an issue.

And lastly #4
Nick O Time

Samir: No one in this country can ever pronounce my name right. It's not that hard: Samir Na-gheen-an-a-jar. Nagheenanajar.

Michael Bolton: Yeah, well at least your name isn't Michael Bolton.

Samir: You know there's nothing wrong with that name.

Michael Bolton: There was nothing wrong with it... until that no-talent *** clown became famous and started winning Grammys.

Samir: Hmm... well why don't you just go by Mike instead of Michael?

Michael Bolton: No way! Why should I change? He's the one who sucks.

Splat
10-28-2003, 03:53 PM
nick o time...

if you buy a mag then you DEFINATLY should buy an X-Valve. It'll make EVERYTHING worth it.
Anodizing should cost aboot $100.
You can buy aftermarket custom rails. But you can send in your stock rail to Deadlywind (pm Nicad) and they'll be able to mill it for you.

The dallara body/rail is a LOT lighter then the other setup I was using. teflon minimag body/benchmark rail.

As soon as it's red I'll be a pretty looking marker!!

Plus with the X it can shoot enought to keep up with the best mech semi-autos out there.

Nick O time
10-28-2003, 04:42 PM
well i got an all black Ule Bodied Omega Rail Hyperframe and X Valved mag with a Lord Viper foregrip, but I was wondering if i should get the delara body and rail combo, because i like it so much.:D

on a side note if you want a nice foregrip that goes out just far enough but not too far look at the Lord Viper foregrip. here is a link and u could anno it red:D
LV 74 Foregrip, one of the most comfortable ones I have used. I like it more than my Dye comfort (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=92795&highlight=Lord+Viper)

Contact Sneakyhacker420 for more info and if you want to order one.

also do you think it would be worth it to switch from my omega and ule body to a dalara. i am having a hard time deciding.

RenagadeOfFunk
10-28-2003, 04:46 PM
...how much was the body?...and the rail milling?

KamikazicRT
10-28-2003, 05:35 PM
I think the extender adds a nice touch in my opinion

personally i need an extender on my mag, being 6'7 is only fun when playing back.

Anyone know anything about hyperframe triggers on mags?
pardon my ignorance :cool:

Koosh
10-28-2003, 05:43 PM
I'd take some pictures outside... Flash never gets what paintball guns look like good enough.

It probably looks better then pictures, but I agree... Until the body/rail is anno'ed it is really ugly. Black, Red, and silver just don't go together.

Splat
10-28-2003, 06:59 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
Black, Red, and silver just don't go together.

That is true. I'm not a huge fan of the silver. It's too easy for fingerprints.

Renegade: the body can be bought from deadlywind for around $250. That's not an exact price... http://www.deadlywind.com/
pm Nicad for more information on the body.

Jonno06
10-28-2003, 07:04 PM
i think thats a sexy gun..but yea, im a weirdo..

Splat
10-28-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time
on a side note if you want a nice foregrip

My foregrip is also a gas through... which I like because then I don't have the macro-line "loop".

personman
10-28-2003, 08:43 PM
I love your gun, except for the extender, but you know, its all personal preference. LV-74 grip would look worse than your current grip extender :p

spags3443
10-28-2003, 11:51 PM
Again, a gun thats built for compact use, people always have to go and make them larger with there HUGE grips and nice dropfowards. Im not knocking your setup, its what you like. Nice gun.

Nick O time
10-29-2003, 12:20 AM
but maybe you should send your gun in for a reanno maybe red.:D just get every part annoed red that would solve alot of your problems looks wise that is. i mean the foregrip extender isnt my thing personally but it just looks way too out of place when it barely matches your gun if you know what i am saying. just a suggestion, don't really know what your budget is since you just spent so much on that body. well good luck.

spags3443
10-29-2003, 12:28 AM
You can pick up a red CP IN-line reg, there nice and small to fit your gun perfectly :D :p

Marek
10-29-2003, 02:07 PM
I've always liked foregrip extenders. Personal preference. If you love it, stick to it.

It does look kinda crazy with all the different colors, but I'm sure it will look great after it is anno'd. You should black stickys instead if you're going for the red and black look. The red really doesn't look red, but maroonish-brown in the pic. Just a thought.

Splat
10-29-2003, 03:11 PM
I didn't know the color of the stickies were going to be such crap when I ordered them...

barberjohn
10-29-2003, 04:08 PM
maybe the stickies are just bad looking since they are on the black back of the intelly. hey, i think that you should not only send just your body to be annoed, send everything that is black, like the intelliframe, vert asa, etc. it will look soooooo good if it is all red, and it shouldnt cost but about 20 extra, if it is extra at all.

personman
10-29-2003, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Nick O time
but maybe you should send your gun in for a reanno maybe red.:D just get every part annoed red that would solve alot of your problems looks wise that is. i mean the foregrip extender isnt my thing personally but it just looks way too out of place when it barely matches your gun if you know what i am saying. just a suggestion, don't really know what your budget is since you just spent so much on that body. well good luck.

Originally posted by Splat
I'm planning on getting the body anodized red. When I get that done it'll look tons better!!!

Originally posted by Splat
#3 For those who cant read. I'm going to Anodize the body red. So it will all be red and black. So that's not even an issue.

:rolleyes:

Splat
10-29-2003, 06:28 PM
I like the black red combo...

And there's nothing you can do to change my mind about that... Or the extender.

nickname
10-30-2003, 10:52 AM
Extender = Cool
Dalara = Drool
the red and black scheme is gonna be awsome looking.
stick with it, then post more pics when its done so i can be even more jealous. lol