PDA

View Full Version : X-Fire(i want an emulsifier)

dansim
10-28-2003, 09:45 PM
those are some bad arse looking guns what do you think is in the cases?
this shows kinda cool, i think claws boobs are actually a flesh colored chest plate though thoughts?

SIGSays
10-28-2003, 09:46 PM
jigga WHA!?!?!?!

PevsBalla89
10-28-2003, 09:50 PM
X-fire is show on OLN network

WARPED1
10-28-2003, 09:52 PM
I want one for Spplat 3!

dansim
Xfire a new show on OLN(outdoorlifenetwork) they are equiped with paintguns(hitech looking) and its liek 3 missions in a scenario game(aliens this time) and they fight like a home team, its pretty cool they are going to set up a whole bracket i guess the good guys wear orange(think half life) the bad guys in black and the bad guys have their all stars(cant remember teh name now) and their lackeys (nobodys with pmi xray gogles and what looks like a sabatoge with a 15 round tube

inbetween missions they restock by buying paint in 100 round incraments(all star) paint grenades,shields, respawning dead team members,dual barreled guns and such its still on rigth now

Shawn at suny oswego
WHAT A JOKE, wow

dansim
10-28-2003, 09:58 PM
hey now no one said it was gonna be true paintball, i thought the show was fun to watch even though the bad guys would set themselves up to be shot

classicmagplayer
10-28-2003, 10:00 PM
yea the boobs were fake....the show is really fake. Even the fights seem scripted and boring.

I did see 1 or 2 mags though

They would have been better off showing a real game, at least they wouldnt have spent money on those crappy costumes.

atcer
10-28-2003, 10:01 PM
some of the time it looked really really really staged... like when they had to get to the hanger... and they were shooting helmut in the truck... man alot of those shots were hitting the windshield... how bad of an aim could you be from 70-100 feet?? i like the cheezy get shot and play dead thing... haha it was ok... could have been alot worse.

so what do you think? spyders? thats what they looked like to me (based on what you saw of the grip frame)

dansim
10-28-2003, 10:14 PM
honestly i didnt think the accuracy could have been that good(did you see aj or whatever his name is at the begining flipping his gun trying to clear the barrel? lol) plus i would think itd be kinda hard to aim with those red planet masks(but they did look safe well safer than what weve seen) most likely spyders

PaintballSmurf13
10-28-2003, 11:53 PM
i know i sound like a little kid or something by saying this but playing there in that one compound would be SOO FUN!! it was the one with all the weird lights..and the scenarios would be pretty cool too..i was just thinking..i'd kick all their asses MWAHAHA...so just my 2 cents.

-Ryan F.

btw. im 16 not some little kid..:cool: :D

Clare
10-28-2003, 11:55 PM
I desperately want that hour of my life back!

Jet-Xino
10-29-2003, 12:25 AM

I'd have to agree I couldn't even finish watching it. Now don't get my wrong I don't have anything against scenario play but come on they couldn't even provide that. Can't say I'm a big fan of poorly scripted staged "paintball" if you can even call it that, that is acted even worse. And what was up with the lame "death" falls?

The guns did look pretty cool though, wonder what was really under all that plastic.But thats just my opinion if you like it then watch away! Pay no mind to me.

DiRTyBuNNy
10-29-2003, 12:44 AM
I'm watching it right now...and it definitely is not good..looks to be a british show...any of the UK members know anything about it?

alkafluence
10-29-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa

But then you would have missed out on the comedic value of the whole thing! ;)

Vendetta
10-29-2003, 10:09 AM

Two minutes was enough for me.

I went back to Nova and thier great show on string theory.

Clare
10-29-2003, 11:16 AM
But then you would have missed out on the comedic value of the whole thing!

Well I did do the ol' "I can't believe I'm still watching this" laugh several times.

Though, I'm thinking of yelling "Emulsified!" instead of "Hit!" from now on

barberjohn
10-29-2003, 11:44 AM
yea, i was going crazy at how gay it was. but it was pretty funny, especially when someone was "emulsified" and then they fell down and acted like they were dead:D . but seriously, this is yet another thing that is making our sport look bad, just this time it isnt looking bad, it just looks gay.

DJBacon06
10-29-2003, 03:16 PM
mmmmmm......Emulsifiel-licious

1stdeadeye
10-29-2003, 06:32 PM
Oh come on, it wasn't that bad!:rolleyes:

It was funny that they took themselves so seriously. The Emulcifiers looked pretty neat. They were CO2 powered and looked to have richochet hoppers on top.

The grunts were shooting spyders. I didn't see any mags though. I don't know what Classicmagplayer saw, maybe I missed them.

Those TV friendly encounter suits were cheezy.

I did like the suicide run by the guy in the last mission. The female special forces were such bad actors that it was hilarious.