PDA

View Full Version : Send my dad some cookies for Thanks Giving.

Riotz
10-29-2003, 11:36 AM
Well, first I would just like to say I'm not begging or anything. But my dad sure really does love cookies. Especially around Thanks Giving time. Now, I'm not poor or anything, but I did buy him 3 bags or Oreo and Chips Ahoy cookies. If anyone else can PLEASE donate some cookies for my dad, I'm sure he will appreciate it. I won't say it's from me or put my name on it, I will label it "From Automags.org".

If you can, great, thanks. He doesn't like any of those healthy cookies though. Only the yummy yummy ones.

Thanks again. PM me for details.

dinger
10-29-2003, 11:38 AM
lmao hahahahah thats soo great man

if i can, ill ship a cookie your way haha :D

Big'n slo
10-29-2003, 11:44 AM
How's about three year old fruit cake? Its fungalicous :)

Riotz
10-29-2003, 11:46 AM
Well, if you can take the fruitcake and compact it into some type of fungii cookie/cracker. I'm sure he wont be able to tellt he differnce. :)

cphilip
10-29-2003, 11:47 AM
hehe...I think I got some Girl Scout cookies in the freeze... gimme that addy and I get em right out! :D

Riotz
10-29-2003, 11:49 AM
Phil,

Did you tempt the girls into your house with some candy and then steal their cookies? :eek:

...again

:D

wyn1370
10-29-2003, 11:58 AM
dude, that's great
I've got some milk and cookies right here, but I think your mom would like em better than your dad

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 01:34 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108893

I deleted the thread, and am not going to accept anything. Im sorry you have to be a jerk and misinterpret these things. One day you will learn what is like to not be a piece of ****.
Whats funny is your a strong suporter of tunaman, and he was first in line to help out. But forget it, and im about to say forget AO, even though a strong majority intrepeted what I said the way I meant. Dont you people have anything better to do?

cphilip
10-29-2003, 01:37 PM
Ok now look here Squid. I let your thread run even though I usualy do not allow those kinds of threads. But in the spirit it was asked I let it go. But lets not take things personal here if someone choses to make a funny parody of it. I mean you could have had it delt with another way. So lets not go overboard and get all huffy about these parody threads. Live and let live.

Riotz
10-29-2003, 01:38 PM
So... Does that mean you aren't going to send my dad cookies? :(

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 01:40 PM
This is not a parady thread. He is attempting to completely make a mockery of what I did. I deleted it, hell my mom sent out some stuff to datapimp, but I am not going to accept ANYTHING. If I get ONE thing, its going back. I did nothing wrong, made it CLEAR what I was doing, and some people decided to help out. 2 bigger names including datapimp and tunaman. This is not some parady thread, hes completely attempting to humiliate me, and make me feel entirely guilty, which he has successfully done. Just because your good buddies with these TBC people (which I have never had any problem with...) im sure you will let these two threads stay. Thanks big guy!

Riotz
10-29-2003, 01:49 PM
Geez, calm down there buddy.

This is a parody. Der. When I read your thread I thought it was weird and selfish in a way. Out of all the people in the world and AO who need help with something, you decided to ask people to donate paintball stuff to your dad... Eh? I mean, maybe if he wanted a lung or something then it's a good cause. But since it's something silly like donating paintball stuff, why not have something silly like donating cookies. :rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Ok...well. I dont know what to say. Im still not going to accept anything. However, I must know, from somebody who DOESNT Like me (I like you tho lol ;)) please tell me if what you think I did was wrong.

Riotz
10-29-2003, 01:51 PM
Oh yea, and phil ain't friends with TBC. We hate him. He bribes all our girlies away with candies. BAD PHIL! BAD!

Riotz
10-29-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
Ok...well. I dont know what to say. Im still not going to accept anything. However, I must know, from somebody who DOESNT Like me (I like you tho lol ;)) please tell me if what you think I did was wrong.

I never said I don't like you. Did I? :confused:

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 01:53 PM
I have always been pretty self aware that most of TBC didnt like me... anywho, I want to know from you, and only you, do you think what I did was wrong?

ntn4502
10-29-2003, 01:53 PM
being Nelson I feel obligated to say..."HAHA", I thought it was an all in fun thread, guess people dont have a sense of humor:confused:

Wc Keep
10-29-2003, 01:56 PM
I have always been pretty self aware that most of TBC didnt like me... anywho, I want to know from you, and only you, do you think what I did was wrong?

squid i think you have everything that has gone back and forth between us mixed up. there are only a select few individuals who we truly hate. we dont hate you. we just dont believe in what you do.

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 01:56 PM
I sure as hell dont. I Feel like crap now :(

Riotz
10-29-2003, 01:57 PM

Ahh how wrong you are little one. Don't assume things. Assumption is the mother of all something or others.

BIG UP for some cookies!

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 02:00 PM
ok ok, well I Feel slightly relieved...I AM loved after all. But riotz, please, tell me, do you think what I did was wrong?

Wc Keep
10-29-2003, 02:03 PM
i think what you did was wrong cause many times in the past people have tried doing the same thing and they have been shut down yet your was allowed to continue.

cphilip
10-29-2003, 02:06 PM
Youd didn't ask me but I gonna tell ya anyway...I think unless your family is truely needy what you did was wrong. But I also think you did it all for the right reasons. I think you love your Dad and want him to play paintball with you. He is truely blessed that you would risk your credibility to help him out and want him to have all these things. And I think the people who offered look at it that way and offered the things to you for that reason. And you should have kept your cool, ignored and accepted the things offered to you for your Dad in the spirit they were given.

Thats what I think.

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 02:10 PM
I no longer WANT to accept anything. Somebody sent me a PM saying they will send anyways, and I simply urged them not to because it will be sent back. I feel awful, and apologize. I never meant for things to turn out or be interpreted the way they were. I was trying to do a GOOD thing, and it was the worst thing I could have done. Im sorry. I was just trying to do something nice. I certainly wasnt trying to be misleading...

Gadget
10-29-2003, 02:17 PM
Don't worry about it - it's not like you were trying to rip anyone off - anyone who wanted to contribute got to make an informed decision.

The only thing I would say (and forgive me for being incredibly pedantic ;)) - 'smited'....it isn't a real word.

Smote
Smitten
Smit

Not Smited.

Jeffy-CanCon
10-29-2003, 03:43 PM
Squid, I think you are maybe over-reacting to Joey D & Riotz. I don't think they dislike you, just that they chose to start parody threads as a way of expressing their disagreement with what you were doing.

I don't think many people here doubt that your heart was in the right place, but good manners proscribes openly asking for free stuff for your family from people you don't really know. That said, some people (Tunaman, Datapimp, et al) obviously didn't mind. They offered you things in good faith, fully understanding what they were doing. I think you should say "Thank-you", and accept their kind gifts.

Riotz
10-29-2003, 04:08 PM
I thought it was weird. That's why I started this weird thread.

Also, cphilip made some good points.

wyn1370
10-29-2003, 04:11 PM
cookies damnit
what about he cookies

adam shannon
10-29-2003, 04:23 PM
[B

im about to say forget AO [/B]

i think your right, these a-holes dont deserve your wisdom and multiple ignorant threads. you should really show them by going away for good. sure gonna miss you, sigh.

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 04:25 PM
Again, I wish it never happened, and now that I think of it...it was a rather weird request. Damn you cris! He told me to do it, and now look :mad: And no, at this point I certainly will not accept anything from anybody, and I just hope they accept my thank you. This seems so ackward, and I DO wish these threads were deleted so any trace of this could be obliterated. And I dont care, I love smited ;) I know its not a real word, kinda like "teh."

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon

i think your right, these a-holes dont deserve your wisdom and multiple ignorant threads. you should really show them by going away for good. sure gonna miss you, sigh. Sorry you feel that way. Im not really leaving AO, looks like you have to put up with me longer. ;)

dansim
10-29-2003, 05:21 PM
dont worry squidy i still hate you, no really;)

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by dansim
dont worry squidy i still hate you, no really;) Please say you sent to say "not really" and not "no really" because your my favorite person on AO :D

adam shannon
10-29-2003, 06:21 PM
looks like you have to put up with me longer. ;)

unless we ever come face to face...but that will have to wait like 5 years, im not into child abuse.

-=Squid=-
10-29-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by adam shannon

unless we ever come face to face...but that will have to wait like 5 years, im not into child abuse. Thats cool hizzay! :cool:

magking1971
10-29-2003, 11:22 PM
looks like you have to put up with me longer. ;)
Oh joy....

Grasshopper
10-30-2003, 12:23 AM
I wish my Dad would play with me. He's gone once or twice, but he doesn't want to get into it. If Tunaman or Datapimp wanted to give squids dad something, why is that so bad? Does it hurt you? Sure, you can say "Why him? Why not ME?!", but that's being selfish. What squid did wasn't selfish, he just wanted some items that really didn't have much value to someone else anymore, so that he could give them to his Dad and be able to have fun with someone he loves.

-=Squid=-
10-30-2003, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by magking1971

Oh joy.... hizzay? :cool: (you know I want a thread to just die when I post stuff like that...)

jdev
10-30-2003, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by Jeffy-CanCon
Squid, I think you are maybe over-reacting to Joey D & Riotz. I don't think they dislike you, just that they chose to start parody threads as a way of expressing their disagreement with what you were doing.

I don't think many people here doubt that your heart was in the right place, but good manners proscribes openly asking for free stuff for your family from people you don't really know. That said, some people (Tunaman, Datapimp, et al) obviously didn't mind. They offered you things in good faith, fully understanding what they were doing. I think you should say "Thank-you", and accept their kind gifts.

eh, I dont/didnt really disagree with what squid did. i think what he was doing was truely genuine and heart filled. everyone else may have their opinion on it, this is mine.

riotz.. he's just a cookie exploiting bastard. anyone that knows riotz knows the cookies are going straight to his stomach :D :p

as far as my thread, I really wanted to just get the word out that I dont want anyone missendng my dad anything for the holidays. hes a dick. im sure the rest of you have nice dads and all, but, mines a dick and doesnt deserve anything.

and riotz. If you really want some cookies, ill send you some of my moms homemade choco chip cookies. PM me buddy :D

-=Squid=-
10-30-2003, 08:43 AM
lol. . . I tried getting riotz to send me his address, but he wont. I was seriously gonna send him a cookie :(

cphilip
10-30-2003, 09:02 AM
Ok I guess these all served their purpose and need to go away now...