PDA

View Full Version : building an Autococker

chane21
10-29-2003, 07:57 PM
I need a web site and some helpfull hints for my new gun i am going to build. been playing paintball for 5 years and took the last 2 years off. I am coming back to play.I am going to used a Eagle Autococker body. I need to know what else i am going to need for the gun. this is my first cocker i am going to build.

Matt_mg
10-29-2003, 08:43 PM
bolt (Orracle 'nuff said)
front block screw (or volumiser)
3-way (dye, palmer)
regulator (palmer)
ram (Dye or another good one)
front block hoses and poppets
in-line regulator (Bob long Torpedo)
Valve (Rat or AKALMP)
Hammer (AKALMP)
set of springs
velocity adjusting screw
cocking rod
beavertail
trigger frame (eclipse hinge , it's not electro and it's ***** awesome)
macroline kit
ASA
Drop

and uhhh, a barrel :p
(this is assuming the front block, back block and body are included in your kit, I dunno)
This is what I'd put in a cocker, 100 people 100 opinions...

*edit: if you want to build it yourself get a valve tool too ;)

redlaser666
10-30-2003, 10:01 PM
Nice choice in the body, i had an Aim 18+ crow.

One thing you might want to do is check that the valve you are ging to use fits. In mine the akalmp tornado was too big and it didn't fit in the body. It was .050" bigger than a stock valve and it didn't fit. I had to turn down the valve to make it fit.
If you dont want to risk the same problem, stick with a stock valve. Or make sure you can turn down the valve if you get it.
Hope this helps.

spoony
10-31-2003, 12:54 PM
ok this is acctually really simple just go to www.worr.com seeing how youve got the body just buy the warblade the valve parts kit the spring kit the oring kit the barrel kit the orracle regulator sto ram and orracle three way dont forget the pump arm or ram rod but basically just go to the worr games site.

Major Ho
11-01-2003, 09:17 PM
-Valve Jam Nut
-Valve retaining screw
-ASA screw

3 very important yet often overlooked pieces.

Almost forgot, If you need internals I recommend the full Freeflow internal kit. You get the famous Freeflow valve, your choice of hammer(Tungsten heavy, mid or lite) spring kits and bolt(also your choice of delrin, nylatron, or aluminum) all for $99. www.4freeflow.com

-=Squid=-
11-10-2003, 01:47 PM
You will also need a pump arm.

knodeoff
11-14-2003, 12:11 AM
i am building a cocker to on an aim body here is everything i am going to use

aim 18+ crow or aim 21+ eagle
madmann valve (low low operating presure lower than a rat)
sidewinder reg
tps bolt (it is a custom double venturi)
ans 3-way (till i get e-blade)
free flow ram
jackhammer lpr
volumizing chamber
e-blade
aim back block
aim frontblock
all the little screws and blots (to much to list)
worr game products o-ring kit
aim lowrise
free flow hammer
spring kit
aim asa
twisted cocking rod
pump arm
dye ultralite
dye mini drop
shocktech on/off
macro line
and a system-x beavertail

i dont think i missed anything i will post picks when im done (hopefully soon).

a-ron
11-17-2003, 09:11 PM
the main things your gunna need on top of your body are:

internals- bolt, hammer, valve assembly, springs and what not. i recomend going with the free flow kit... it is a very nice set up. if u dont want a kit, id deffinantly go for aka internalls.

trigger frame- if u have the cash, going electro with an eblade/raceframe is always fun. if ur looking for a mechanical gun, an eclips hinge is probably the nicest... its more of an opinion kind thing, but eclipses have a nice pull, along with dye swings. if you like sliders, ans quickfires are nice, and so are bencheys... just pick one u like most

reg- depending on what your shooting for, the top five regs would have to be: aka sidewinder, ans gen-x 2, palmer stabilizer, bob long torpedo, and mac dev gladiator

pnuematics (front block etc)- one of the hardest parts of deciding what front end to hook your cocker up with, is dealing with everyones oppinions. and thats partly because people that have only shot one cocker, or owned one, will suggest what they shot... if they shoot an ans cocker, and never anything else, the best front end they have shot is the ans front end. in my opinion, after shooting most all the front end out there... the best would be
palmer mini or micro lpr (reliable and small)
freeflow smc ram with qevs (a must if your going electro-super fast)
belsales 3 way (if going mech... buttery smooth, ultra short

everything else is is sorta just cosmetic... bevertails, cocking rods, ball detents, grips, colors, all that good stuff. hope this helped..

noahyay
08-03-2004, 01:28 AM
ottersccustoms.com

great site

also chipleys are made of high end parts and have a great price and if you make ur own you will spend more and it probably wont be as good. but do it cause its fun and satisfying [if] it works

viperx1_1000
08-03-2004, 08:19 PM
i had the eagle cocker. Mine was very nice. You'll get tons of compliments.

kapaintballman
08-04-2004, 09:07 PM
check out this site http://thecog.bizland.com/index.php

1ofkind
08-05-2004, 08:17 PM
A while ago I was thinking of makeing a free flow cocker, but I don't want to spend 800$.