PDA

View Full Version : Automag Setup

Jose A. Cepeda
10-30-2003, 11:27 AM
I was wondering what you guys think is the best most confortable or if not Convenient Automag Setup. The Stainless steel, Classic valve, Drop forward, Ect....make the gun alittle heavy. Or descriptions of parts that can make my gun look nice, and not made from scratch.

PyRo
10-30-2003, 01:18 PM
Everyone has a differant opinion, you just have to figure out what is best for you.
I love my minimag, nice 12in barrel, z-grip, DZIII drop with an offset 68/3000 crossfire, its also got a warp on on. I just got my powerfeed hacked off and it should be back here in a week or so, so the setup might change slightly with that.

ChucktheMAGician
10-30-2003, 03:36 PM
I still like the SS bodies :) My most comfortable setup is my Z or Y frames mags w/ a 68ci tank offset. BTW there's a new pic of my Z at the end of My mags thread, link in sig:D

SpecialBlend2786
10-31-2003, 04:13 AM
currently i have a minimag withthe stock body, an intelliframe, Warped Sportz drop, and a fighter x gas-thu. its comfy, but i wouldn't recomend the fighter X. I'd rather get one of those Roguefactor grips. very light.

PyRo
10-31-2003, 09:51 AM
Yeah that rogue rail and the rogue grip are on my list for my next upgrades. Actually I guess I need to find a forgrip extender before I get the grip. $100 seems like alot of a body rail, but its so nice, I need it.