PDA

View Full Version : New to mag question(sear)

paintballaholick
10-30-2003, 03:57 PM
I know....im a copmplete newb to mags. Anyways...how do i install the sear? i current just got my xvalve and intell today. I cant figure out how to install the sear tho. Any help would be apprechiated.... thanx

Dayspring
10-30-2003, 04:06 PM
Take the body off the rail. You'll see the sear either sitting in the rail (classic/minmag) or see a pin through it (RTPro, Emag)

If it's sitting in the rail, pull it out.

If it's got the pin through it, unscrew the pin and then pull the sear out.

PyRo
10-30-2003, 04:09 PM
I always found it easeier to put the flat part that the trigger rod connects to on a desk and just push down on the rail to pop it out.

paintballaholick
10-30-2003, 09:24 PM
im puttin a mag together....its not connected to anything

PyRo
10-30-2003, 10:25 PM
Oh :)
You take the sear pin, put it through the hole in the sear, point the trigger rod straight down and just push it into the grove for the sear pin.

Its very easy, put the sear pin through the hole in the sear (its pretty obvious where it goes). Then point the trigger rod down and put it into the slot in the rail for the sear. You will see a grove that the sear pin goes into, just push it down there.

Tunaman
10-30-2003, 10:40 PM
not exactly.....there is a special hole in the rail slot towards the front to drop the sear down through. Then you slide it back with the pin in and drop it in.