PDA

View Full Version : was I banned?

was I banned? - squid
10-30-2003, 05:16 PM
I would appreciate it if you do not close this thread or ban this account if I was. I just want to know if I was banned, and why, and im not aware I did anything wrong as well. I never got an email, and it wont lemme check PM's.

WHOA! Miscue banned me?!?! WHAT FOR? I didnt disrupt trades, what are you talking about?!?!? I also deleted my "language" post so I DIDNT get in trouble. I see you ALSO put etc, please tell me what that siginfies? What else have I not done wrong? I guess I shouldnt be surprised that MISCUE was the one to do this. Hes hated me since day one. Looks like I need to PM tuna, the only mod that shows me a bit of respect. This is absolutely, insane, I didnt even break a rule, and you are saying I Did. The trade "disruption?" are you talking about that mag, yuo pm'd me over? I just said it was overpriced. Me and the person have since traded stuff, and we talk on aim everyday. Were setting up a team scrimmage, and he hardly cares I told him he had his mag overprices. Gimme a break miscue, you know I didnt deserve that. Also, shartley, care to get on aim if you see this?

shartley
10-30-2003, 05:18 PM
Delete this thread NOW... and get on AIM.

Moderators, please let him do this.......