PDA

View Full Version : E/Xmag blade triggers are here!

Skoad
10-30-2003, 07:01 PM
If you havent' already check out the dealers forum!

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=108035

Here's a sneak peek, got a little bigger pictures posted in that thread

http://web.umr.edu/~sjjgfd/LT-3Emagverysm.jpg

Improvements over the TL63 trigger:
1) will not punch a hole in your trigger frame
2) will work in manual mode

thecavemankevin
10-30-2003, 07:07 PM
yeah....a new clean thread

i am really looking forward to getting mine. And no it is not the best looking trigger in the world, but right now it is the only available blade emag trigger.

RRfireblade
10-30-2003, 07:19 PM
Nicely done. Finally a decent looking drop-in E/Xmag replacement blade trigger that retains ALL of the adjustments of the stock one(plus one new one),and won't damage your frame like some others will likely do.

For those new to this product,that pic is of a pre production version.The current models are said to have a better polish and nicer Anno job.

I think it's a nice compromise between looks and performance with the focus being on performance.....and reliability.

Thanks to LogicPaintball for listening to AO'ers through every step of development.

Jay.

WARPED1
10-30-2003, 07:27 PM
I think it's ugly as sin, but to each thier own! If ya like it, buy it!
Nice job making one, even though I personally don't like it.

cledford
10-30-2003, 07:32 PM
I don't think it looks bad at all -actually a lot better then stock...

-Calvin

GtB188
10-30-2003, 07:34 PM
I kind of like the look of it. It might not be incredible, but its not terrible. If I had an E-Mag I would buy one.

Remember:
Performance > Looks

Although:
Every bling bling part on a marker makes it shoot 5 feet further.

LaW
10-30-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by RogueFactor
I thought it would look a bit more like the TL-63. If CoolHand could have made something similar, I would have been impressed.

This trigger is nice, but just not my style.

You mean like a trigger that has problems running in manual? Thanks but no thanks.

RRfireblade
10-30-2003, 09:03 PM

Nope. I mean one that looks like the TL-63, but doesnt have problems.

Oh if it was only possible.........

LaW
10-30-2003, 11:43 PM

Nope. I mean one that looks like the TL-63, but doesnt have problems.

Yeah if it were possible I am sure it would be done, but unfortunately its not possible :(

Same reason agd never made one because it had to be thicker (ie this one) and noone liked how it looked.

oh well life goes on

SpecialBlend2786
10-31-2003, 04:07 AM
who looks at their trigger while playing and shooting anyway?

Remington
10-31-2003, 06:36 AM
I've never had a problem using manual with my TL-63. :confused: I always short stroke it but thats because I haven't played with a mag mech for over a year. :)

hardr0ck68
10-31-2003, 11:51 AM
it looks just like an e-blade trigger to me, and everyone thinks they look fine....paintballers are the most anal group out their. and i have always woundered WHAT EFFIN PREFORMANCE DIFFERENCE IS THERE OVER A 2X TRIGGER? why the big deal over a cool, hot, balde trigger :rolleyes:

Hexis
10-31-2003, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Remington
I've never had a problem using manual with my TL-63. :confused: I always short stroke it but thats because I haven't played with a mag mech for over a year. :)

You are not alone in that. My TL63 works just fine in mech mode. I have never had a problem. I think there are a small minority that have issues. Timmy can just say "Warned ya". AGD would have to fix it.

I'm happy to see another blade trigger. Even more so since the TL63 is not currently avalible. I'll stick to my TL63 tho.

LaW
10-31-2003, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
it looks just like an e-blade trigger to me, and everyone thinks they look fine....paintballers are the most anal group out their. and i have always woundered WHAT EFFIN PREFORMANCE DIFFERENCE IS THERE OVER A 2X TRIGGER? why the big deal over a cool, hot, balde trigger :rolleyes:

Obviously you have not shot an emag with a blade trigger compared to one without one....

WARPED1
10-31-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by hardr0ck68
it looks just like an e-blade trigger to me, and everyone thinks they look fine....paintballers are the most anal group out their. and i have always woundered WHAT EFFIN PREFORMANCE DIFFERENCE IS THERE OVER A 2X TRIGGER? why the big deal over a cool, hot, balde trigger :rolleyes: Bling bling. When I had my Tribal, I retrofitted a single trigger and could rip 11BPS consistently, with my 2x? 11BPS.

maglover52
10-31-2003, 01:24 PM
my tl-63 works in every mode thank you ver much

Grasshopper
10-31-2003, 02:02 PM
It does look a lot like the E-blade triggers. I like it, but I'm out of money right now. Soon, it will be mine!

Blennidae
10-31-2003, 02:47 PM
Count me as another TL-63 user with no manual mode problems.

It is good there is another option however.

animal
10-31-2003, 03:20 PM
I've NEVER had a problem with manual, and my gun required no, none, notta, NO ADJUSTMENT AT ALL to work properly. I had timmy install it, and it worked... mint. And still works... mint.

As for adjustment, after messing with the stock trigger, I think the TL63 is way better as far as e-mode adjustment is concerned. Only bad thing was that we ruined a stock trigger when we found out the trigger pivot pins on the tequila sunrise go in backwards.

RRfireblade
10-31-2003, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
Bling bling. When I had my Tribal, I retrofitted a single trigger and could rip 11BPS consistently, with my 2x? 11BPS.

I'd like to see you try and walk a single trigger.;)

As far as TL63's go,they are fine triggers.The only problem is the adjustment method.Whether it effects you or not depends on how you adjust it for electro,by adjusting the "trigger" position instead of the magnets position you are effectively adjusting the trigger rod in manual,not often a good thing.And for those who are not aware,there has now been some cases of the adjusting screw on the TL trigger wearing it's way through the very thin aluminum at the top of the frame and causing unrepairable damage to the frame.Those of you using them may want to verify that yours is not showing that wear.

Jay.

pito189
10-31-2003, 05:45 PM
Never had a problem in mine when I had it. Wasn't showing any wear either. It's moved onto a better home now though. :(

WARPED1
10-31-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by RRfireblade

I'd like to see you try and walk a single trigger.;)

As far as TL63's go,they are fine triggers.The only problem is the adjustment method.Whether it effects you or not depends on how you adjust it for electro,by adjusting the "trigger" position instead of the magnets position you are effectively adjusting the trigger rod in manual,not often a good thing.And for those who are not aware,there has now been some cases of the adjusting screw on the TL trigger wearing it's way through the very thin aluminum at the top of the frame and causing unrepairable damage to the frame.Those of you using them may want to verify that yours is not showing that wear.

Jay. I never said I walked it, that would be tough.

crankydan
10-31-2003, 06:08 PM
Received my anno black today from Coolhand. I couldnt wait to get it installed so away I went. Installation was a breeze , this thing has the best adjustments I have seen to date. I did install one .003 shim to remove all side play. The allen for mechanical adjustment works excellent, you can even set it up so you get ZERO bounce if you want(this with 3.2 should fix all tourney problems). I currently have mine set up to a hair pull in emode. This trigger sets forward just a bit more than most blades, it felt weird at first but then again so did the stock 2x trigger. The dry fire rates that I acheived were impressive, hit some good strings at 20bps, that is something that I couldnt do with the stock trigger.

Thanks Coolhand for following through with this when most gave up. :D

fire1811
10-31-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by crankydan
Received my anno black today from Coolhand. I couldnt wait to get it installed so away I went. Installation was a breeze , this thing has the best adjustments I have seen to date. I did install one .003 shim to remove all side play. The allen for mechanical adjustment works excellent, you can even set it up so you get ZERO bounce if you want(this with 3.2 should fix all tourney problems). I currently have mine set up to a hair pull in emode. This trigger sets forward just a bit more than most blades, it felt weird at first but then again so did the stock 2x trigger. The dry fire rates that I acheived were impressive, hit some good strings at 20bps, that is something that I couldnt do with the stock trigger.

Thanks Coolhand for following through with this when most gave up. :D

same here they rock
dont hesitate to get one

Big_Chops
10-31-2003, 07:34 PM
i haven't had a problem with my tl-63 in manual mode either

DementedRabbit
10-31-2003, 08:45 PM
I believe the reason blade triggers are so highly desired is that some people feel they're easier to walk. For me, a trigger with a big "scoop" on the bottom is easier to fire, but that's personal preference.

Heck, even if it's just placebo effect, as long as it works fine and you want it, go for it!

Tobe2be
11-01-2003, 12:42 AM
i second rogues opinions its cool that finally someone besides timmy made a trigger for us emaggers but looks kinda thick and funny. i also personally thought that it would look like the tl trigger but i guess i was wrong. thanks cool hangs for making the trigger but it doenst asthetically please me.

LaW
11-01-2003, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Tobe2be
i second rogues opinions its cool that finally someone besides timmy made a trigger for us emaggers but looks kinda thick and funny. i also personally thought that it would look like the tl trigger but i guess i was wrong. thanks cool hangs for making the trigger but it doenst asthetically please me.

\
Cant please everyone

Tobe2be
11-01-2003, 12:59 AM
thats why we need more pepole like cool hand around to make more stuff so that we can have a greater selection of stuff. but agian THANKS COOL HAND for making this trigger in less than 2 months.