PDA

View Full Version : Texas Throwdown deadline approaching quickly

Rick-USA
10-31-2003, 09:24 AM
The deadline for registration for the MXS Texas Throwdown is Nov 12, 2003. This is quickly shaping up to be the game of the year with all the activities planned other than the 26 hour scenario.

For more info about the event visit MXS Texas Throwdown (http://www.mxstexasthrowdown.com)

Look forward to seeing everybody there.

Burphel
10-31-2003, 11:56 AM
Just curious, what are the pre-reg numbers looking like so far? Mine should be in...

vf-xx
11-02-2003, 11:50 PM
Say do you know of anybody driving in either from or through the West Texas area? I'm in lubbok, and I"d love to go but I need to carpool with somebody.

Rick-USA
11-03-2003, 08:51 AM
As of Oct 31 we have just over 125 entries in with almost 2 weeks to go before the post mark deadline. If history repeats itself, which it does often with paintball players. The numbers will grow in the next week and then even more so the week after.

Burphel without your real name I can't confirm or deny your entry is in. My database doesn't include "handles" this time around sorry. I can safely say if you paid by check and the check has cleared your entry is in however. :)

rikkter
11-08-2003, 10:11 PM
well i know i'm one of those 125 people :D

logamus
11-09-2003, 01:38 AM
hey rick, what is this "event rocker" that is listed for pre-reg players?

Rick-USA
11-09-2003, 09:11 AM
The event rocker is a patch that MXS gives out to all the preregistered players. It will have the name of the event on it. This is done so that players can make a history of the games they have attended on a vest or jacket etc.

MXS
11-19-2003, 01:12 PM
MXS is pleased to announce both commanders for the inaugural PMI Texas Throwdown event have been secured and are ramping up.
The human Resistance Fighters will be led by Perry "One Shot" Singleton of generalpaintball.com, pbwars.com and Battle Creek Paintball - from Missouri.

The Machines will be commanded by Dan "Aiki" Reynolds of The Moist Donuts, 24hourgames.com and Regulators Outpost - from Georgia.

Two veteran, experienced scenario players to lead what will be a very competitive game! As the Texans say: "Bring it on, Dog!"

Texas Throwdown (http://www.mxstexasthrowdown.com)