PDA

View Full Version : Digital Paintball

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
10-31-2003, 10:48 PM
http://www.digitalpaintball.net

if you have half-life or counter-strike and you're stuck at home go play some paintball online against other players! choose markers like the automag, emag, angel, timmy, spyder, and much much more!

Warewolf50
10-31-2003, 11:45 PM
YEah great game, but u might wanna move this to friendly coroner or whatever. But anyways great game.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2003, 12:49 AM
well it was sorta paintball related so i'm not really sure where it should go

punkcmonkiez
11-01-2003, 03:13 PM
great paintball game.. best ive played.. but it just frustrated me because of the balls archin and stuff i was soo used to playin CS that i went crazy trying to adjust to a new style of aiming and i just gave up:rolleyes:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2003, 04:01 PM
it's a completely different playing style so it takes time to get use to.

IWANTMOREMAGS
11-01-2003, 04:46 PM
Yeah i have given up on CS:). DPB is much more fun and the emag pimps on it... the balls arch a little to much though for sure... but anyways its aq great great game

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2003, 05:51 PM
not a lot of people play dpb though.

Benfica4ever
11-01-2003, 06:04 PM
Who lots of people play dpb. there are lots of servers. and there are alot of people that play.....well i guess its your pint of view of how many people are "alot"

rikkter
11-01-2003, 06:16 PM
dpb 2 sucks. the lean was so much better in the first version. i use to play it all the time, and got a rep to being one of the best players, but i haven't touched it since 2.0 came out.. it just made it boring with the lean being gay like it is. (how you lean back upright while trying to move whiling leaning)

id ont know if they fixed this or not, if they have, i'm back in

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2003, 06:16 PM
well "a lot" to me means that there are more than 30 servers and more than 100 players playing at one time.

BuNkErEd89
11-01-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by rikkter
dpb 2 sucks. the lean was so much better in the first version. i use to play it all the time, and got a rep to being one of the best players, but i haven't touched it since 2.0 came out.. it just made it boring with the lean being gay like it is. (how you lean back upright while trying to move whiling leaning)

id ont know if they fixed this or not, if they have, i'm back in well they are trying to strive more realism and in real life, u dont really move and stay leaned....if that affected u that much i dont think u were that good to begin with.

rikkter
11-01-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by BuNkErEd89
well they are trying to strive more realism and in real life, u dont really move and stay leaned....if that affected u that much i dont think u were that good to begin with.

if you can't move and lean at the same time in real life i question your ability to play in REAL life.
everyone tends to rock their body out more while leaning, its quite easy to do. in 1.0it gave that feeling that you were able to do. in 2.0 you simply can't do that anymore.
to me it WAS realistic how you COULD move and lean at the same time.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-01-2003, 08:49 PM
i wasnt around for 1.0 so i have no clue what is going on.

rehme
11-01-2003, 09:17 PM

id ont know if they fixed this or not, if they have, i'm back in

well i really dont see the big deal :confused: but i remeber when you could walk and lean at the same time. i only played 1.1 for a week or so because 2.0 came out then

rikkter
11-02-2003, 01:33 AM
well it WAS 1.1
just 1 is easier to say.

my friend made and i talked about it and i came out describing it better. in 1.1 you were able to move sideways(strafe) back and forth while still leaning. in 2 you cant, it puts you back upright.

in real life, i believe we all most of the time, lean out different degrees, depending on where the person is. if hes more to the left we lean out more so we can get a angle, while still trying to give HIM the minimal exposure of yourself.

in 2, you cant do this, never really could in 1 either, but you would movesideways while leaning.

it just seemed more realistic than 2 is now.

plus with setting your fire calls in wheelup and wheeldown, killer ROF's :P

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-02-2003, 01:37 AM
i tried that but i only got 1 shot for scrolling up. is there a special way to do it? cause all i can get is 15bps on the timmy by mad clicking.

rikkter
11-02-2003, 03:28 AM
in the configuration keys just bind firing for wheelup, and secondary fire wheeldown, then just easily scroll the wheel up and down slowly. if you do it too fast it'll go slow.

on a side note. i just got done playing 2.0 that i had. i guess after a long break the lean isn't terribly bad. but i already got kicked for 'hacking', which i wasn't.

one of the reasons i stopped playing, people always accused me of hacking, and i made videos to prove to them i weren't, oh well tho.

but it was fun nonetheless, i did surprisingly good after not playing for so long

rehme
11-02-2003, 10:49 AM
yes that is why i stopped play with clans it seemed like when ever i shot some budy 2 in a row they called me a hacker and all of that bs. so i quit playing clans.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-02-2003, 11:44 AM
because stupid players can't shoot fast they have to accuse the players that can shoot fast of hacking.

rikkter
11-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Originally posted by SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
because stupid players can't shoot fast they have to accuse the players that can shoot fast of hacking.

no. lot of people shoot fast. the thing is that i noticed, is that they dont know what a lane is.i i shoot the side of the bunker then they lean out and wham, get shot, and voila, i'm a hacker :rolleyes:

rehme
11-02-2003, 06:43 PM
or if play the back and lane the center 30 you get called a hacker also.

another one is to the left stubby and lane the 40 and instant hacker

rikkter
11-02-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by rehme
or if play the back and lane the center 30 you get called a hacker also.

another one is to the left stubby and lane the 40 and instant hacker

haha yeah! on hyperball classic eh? best map ever. only map i play.
i usually go straight to the left or right stubby, depending on where i spawn, then just lane their back and stubby. and they wonder where it comes from.

rehme
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
haha yeah! on hyperball classic eh? best map ever. only map i play.

:D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
11-03-2003, 12:29 AM
some of the people that play dpb obviously don't play in real life.