PDA

View Full Version : My new emag HOORAY!!!

LittlePaintballBoy
11-01-2003, 12:21 AM
Hey guys (and girls),

We (my dad and I) recently aquired an emag. It is used, but it works flawlessly as far as I can tell. We got it at a steal, 350 WITH LX! Can you believe it? But anyways, we got it last night when the UPS man came, I played with the trigger but then I had to go to my friends to help build a haunted house for halloween. So today I put on my air fittings and my flatline and decided to shoot some air through it. It ripped, but i could shoot just about as fast on my Retro mag, so I wanted it faster:D My dad wanted me to wait for him to adjust the trigger (Thanks to BlackVCG for the great instructions) which actually was far easier than i thought. So we adjusted the trigger, and put more air in it. Now the trigger was small pull, like mouse click, I love it. So I wasripping through air with it when I remembered I had a pod of leftovers from last time I played. We took it out back, man I could rip that thing, I could actuallywalk it in both mech AND e mode. Well, thanks to AGD for making such a great product I love you guys:D I'll post pics, it says it is too big, i'll resize them later.

AGD
11-01-2003, 12:24 AM
:) :) :) :) :)

AGD

ExtremeODD
11-01-2003, 12:25 AM
glad to hear that u love it! i hope to have one some day lol

ICOM
11-01-2003, 12:33 AM
glad to hear that, wanna see pics of the beast

Tobe2be
11-01-2003, 01:02 AM
congrats man.... how come toms doenst post on my threads when i pick up a emag or when i got my first mag (gonna pick a bone with you tom on AOSC).. i think i might switch from forums and favorite painball company. (NEVER, GOD FORBID)lol

Bucky
11-01-2003, 01:29 AM
wait, did you buy that gun off of sacpaintball?

Steelrat
11-01-2003, 02:30 AM
As a matter of fact, he did ;)

TheDuelist
11-01-2003, 07:35 AM
Ah. Its so beautiful to hear the joy one has when they first lay eyes and hands upon the EMag. It brings tears to the eyes and a soft tug at the heart. All is well in the world.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-01-2003, 11:16 AM
Only pic I have at the moment: http://home.comcast.net/~bmillin/emag.jpg By the way, my dad and I split the marker 50/50, so he gets to play with it too.:D
[

Cryer
11-01-2003, 11:55 AM
Thats awesome, dude! I've recently been thinkin about tradin up for an emag.

BTW: nice tank cover:p ;)

LittlePaintballBoy
11-01-2003, 11:57 AM
Cryer- it is a nice tank cover, that reminds me, i have to give it back to ZAust here on AO at the next Nor Cal day

xrancid_milkx
11-01-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy
wait for him to adjust the trigger (Thanks to BlackVCG for the great instructions)

I think it would be awesome if the forum had a sticky that consisted only of Mag mods. Like how to properly adjust an E-Mag trigger, Warp Feed stuff, Battery Mods, all that stuff.

Be kind of cool.

MoBiLe
11-01-2003, 01:31 PM
LittlePaintballBoy, great deal on that emag

xrancid_milkx, in the automags tech forum there are stickies on how to adjust the emag trigger
and to setup the warp feed
and maintenance of mags
i think most of them are written by BlackVCG

Xyxyll
11-01-2003, 04:00 PM
How can I, the king of finding deals on used paintball gear and having been looking for a deal like this on an emag for 6 months, have missed such a deal? Where'd you find such a deal? I think I may have lost my crown.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-01-2003, 08:41 PM
Actually, we found it on www.sacpaintball.com it's kind of a Cali site, based in Sacremento CA. Actually, we bought it from Bucky on sacpaintball.com, and I am assuming he is the same Bucky here on AO:D

sneakyhacker420
11-01-2003, 10:19 PM
my god! that was one hell of deal!

now get a LX kit and send it in for 3.0 and you'll have one hell of an e-mag!!! :eek:http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Grasshopper
11-01-2003, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
my god! that was one hell of deal!

now get a LX kit and send it in for 3.0 and you'll have one hell of an e-mag!!! :eek:http://www.automags.org/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif
It came with an LX :eek: So, wow. That is a damn good deal. Nice find! :)

Bucky
11-02-2003, 01:39 AM
Originally posted by Steelrat
As a matter of fact, he did ;)

son of a gun, thats my old emag. hope you like it.

Bucky
11-02-2003, 01:41 AM
yea, well if you are wondering why it was sold for so cheap, it needed a few things done to it. i wasn't that strapped for cash, i just figured that hey, why not make someones day and sell it for cheap.