PDA

View Full Version : Leak Problem

AutomagRook
11-01-2003, 02:57 PM
my gun came with an xchamber and a hard metal tube that connected the bottom line. the gas went through this metal tube. yesterday i chnaged the bottom line and removed the xchamber. i replaced it with a new bottom line and a gas thru with a macro line. i also replaced some o-ring that i ordered online. the only bad thing is that the seller didnt specify if they were the AGD or 32 degrees part kit. turns out its the 32 degrees kit.

now my gun is leaking out of the barrel. but it doesnt leak all the time. it sometimes starts leaking as soon as i hook up the tank. other times it leaks when i tap on the trigger. not pull the trigger, just put a little pressure on it. they both stop after i pull the trigger a few times. i dont think the macroline is the problme becuase if it were it wouldnt be leaking from the barrel area. could the problem be with the 32 degree o-ring i put in?

wdyer14
11-01-2003, 04:34 PM
If it stops leaking you are ok.The leaking when you barely put pressure on the trigger is normal,that is the only way to short stroke a mag.Also the leak when you put a tank on can be fixed with a few drops of oil in the asa.About 20 trigger pulls should oil it up nicely.