PDA

View Full Version : I-Mag body updates

hostage
11-01-2003, 03:15 PM
Okay this is what we are going to do. We are going to drop the idea of trying to make our own bodies and see about getting raw bodies from AGDE. (extrusion, internal milling, unanoed and breach) We than can do a little bit more milling, since we will have a little bit more meat on it than the standard bodies. We are looking to do theme markers with small customization on them. We will do upgrades, milling on the battery pack and turning an old e-mag frame into a ULE. We will touch base with AGD about doing software updates. We also can do anodizing. So these look like the possible options

1. Purchase an i-mag from us w/ new parts.

2. Send your Standard x-mag marker in for milling.

3. Upgrade your e-mag into an i-mag

It looks like it would be best for us to go with raw AGDE bodies. In a since we will pick up where SFLs left off. That is considering AGD will allow the sell of raw bodies to us. I am contacting AGDE about the bodies and ill let yall know whats going on.

Here is the latest pic of the design, note the superman S is part of a theme for my marker, it will be rotated 90* CCW. Also the rear site part will be turned into fins.
The battery will have milling on it and my e-mag grip frame will be turned into a ULE. I will hopefully have real pics tonight of it.
-Hostage

http://129.21.144.201/~doron/pics/automag-8.jpg

$tevo
11-01-2003, 08:32 PM
sweet man, lookin good

sneakyhacker420
11-01-2003, 10:23 PM
you needa do something with the front where the barrel screws in... just looks too plain right now IMO

nonvisionimpy
11-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Looks awesome how much would it be to mil lthe xmag body so it looked like that?