PDA

View Full Version : Halo B too fast???

purplemag
11-01-2003, 04:50 PM
setup:

Micro e-mag
LX installed

Noticed was getting many double ball feeds when I was using my halo b hopper. Switched to the old 12V revvy and it worked flawlessly. Any chance there is to much force from the halo? Or should I be looking into a ball detent problem.
If you need more info pm me or post...thanks!!!

ß?µ£ §mµ®ƒ
11-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Check your nubbins
EDIT: Nevermind Chuck cleared it up

ChucktheMAGician
11-01-2003, 06:34 PM
No nubbins on a MicroE. The spring that provides tension for the detent on my micromag isn't very strong either. I've never run my Halo on it so I'm not sure if I would have similar problems. I would try to find another spring first, or just use the revy;)

XzIpK21
11-02-2003, 03:34 PM
I seem to not be having any problems with my MicroE and the Halo B. Like ChucktheMAGician said, look for another spring. But before that make sure there are no paintchips in the detent.

purplemag
11-02-2003, 07:13 PM
I know there is no value of how tight the detent should be...but someone with a micro just give some sort of say ow tight the detent should be. I mean should you be able to move it with your finger easily, or not??? Stuff like that. I think proteam might be getting a call from me tomorrow!

XzIpK21
11-02-2003, 07:19 PM
I just checked it out on my MicroE, and it was not all that soft, it had some resistance, nothing too great, but I would think it's enough to prevent double feeding. PTP has great service, so give em a call.