PDA

View Full Version : Profiler masks

$tevo
11-02-2003, 10:09 AM
Hey who makes these masks? will the be re-instock anywhere by xmas time? and how much are they goin for.

Are they comfy? good lenses? and is there a way to rig a vortex fan on one?

SpongeBobSquarePants
11-02-2003, 10:17 AM
V-Force, I don't know about stock, or how they feel.

AlabamaMan
11-02-2003, 10:24 AM
I remember Manike saying that they were pretty compfy. I think he wore one at cup.

robertjuric
11-02-2003, 10:46 AM
I was over at Load's house last night and he had one sittin on his table, I didnt try it on b/c I didnt want to dirty it up w/ my nappy head, but it looked REALLY nice.

Nick O time
11-02-2003, 12:30 PM
i tried one on the other week, because someone had one at my local field, it was sooooooo comfy. it also had alot better range of view and looked about 20 times better in person. i want one so bad right now.

Load SM5
11-02-2003, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by robertjuric
I was over at Load's house last night and he had one sittin on his table, I didnt try it on b/c I didnt want to dirty it up w/ my nappy head, but it looked REALLY nice.

Hehe, I'll bet my head is thousands of times more nappy that yours.

It's a great mask so far. A little hard to get the clips off, as compared to the Morph, but still not too bad. The decreased profile and weight is huge compared to the Morph. I have'nt played with it yet but I'm expecting I'll be happy.

street1356
11-02-2003, 01:34 PM
as compared to flex or proteus??

Load SM5
11-02-2003, 01:37 PM
About like a Flex with greater field of vision. Not quiet as "flexy" though. Not sure about the Proteus, as I've never played in one.

$tevo
11-02-2003, 08:16 PM
you know if they will get in stock anywhere anytime soon?

Josh2Xtremes
11-02-2003, 10:46 PM
The Profiler is the latest goggle release from VForce, makers of the Shield, Armor and Morph. After 11 years of paintball in everything from Leaders to Vents to Scotts to JT's and everything in between, after a week of photography in my Profilers, I'd say I'm the happiest with these. Comfortable, plenty of vision, impossible to fog, soft where they need to be, firm where they need to be, available in plenty of colors, and of course the ability to change the lens in less time that it's taken you to read this. I love 'em. My JT Pro-Flexes will always stay around, but I'm seriously impressed by the Profiler. Just my opinion.
Josh
:D

.bolink
11-16-2003, 07:26 PM
I tried on Sivlermans today and WOW...i thought the old vforce masks were comfortable but damn, this has got to be the most comfortable mask that I have ever tried on. Im definately picking one up when possible!

edweird
11-16-2003, 08:00 PM
First of all at world cup they said the masks should be released enmasse from the distributors no later than the 2nd week of Dec

Originally posted by Load SM5

It's a great mask so far. A little hard to get the clips off, as compared to the Morph, but still not too bad. The decreased profile and weight is huge compared to the Morph. I have'nt played with it yet but I'm expecting I'll be happy.

and to comment on the mask clips they said they were aware of the clip problem and are correcting it in the 2nd run of the line. (The first run was all the ones available at World cup, freebies for the Press, and the ones the pro's currently have)

TheDuelist
11-16-2003, 08:27 PM
I have been using the Profiler since the end of cup. It is the most comfortable mask I have ever worn. I have tried several different JT masks as well as a couple of Scotts and the Morph. The Profiler beats them all. Anyone who buys one should not be disappointed.

$tevo
11-16-2003, 10:34 PM
cool, maybe i just wont get the proteus for xmas. ill wait on a mask, and pick up a profiler later down the line when they come out

sps16
11-16-2003, 10:52 PM
this will answer your questions
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=110100&highlight=official+word+on+profilers

AcemanPB
11-16-2003, 11:06 PM
I tried a pair on the other week. They were the nicest and most comfortable goggles I've ever worn. It's like a cross between the morph and the invision. I know many people like the feeling of the morph but won't wear because it is a little on the big side. This mask was made for those people (me included). Needless to say I'll be picking up one ASAP.