PDA

View Full Version : 03 Dye Trix

RazeIR3
11-02-2003, 03:37 PM
my gun (03 dye trix) is having problems.. any suggestions?

im pretty sure its my reg but,

it's horribly inconsistent.. chrono like 285-232-315-260.. i was playing w/ the lpr and reg at the chorny station for a long time.. always inconsistent.. gun is well greased and everything.

anything i can or should do ? besides a new reg.

magman007
11-02-2003, 04:39 PM
well, the dye reg sucks *** anyways, but did you set your reg corectly? did you turn the lpr in all the way and then chrono it, then slowly turn it out till you notice a drop in velocity, then turn it back in?

fcpchop
11-02-2003, 06:00 PM
lol magman, ur name is mag but every time there is suttin bout a trix u r there:) not that it is bad

LaW
11-02-2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by fcpchop
lol magman, ur name is mag but every time there is suttin bout a trix u r there:) not that it is bad

That is because he got a trix a month or so ago, but had a mag for a long while before that :)

RazeIR3
11-03-2003, 01:48 AM
ya i tried slowly tightening the lpr.. found the right spot but just got major inconsistency.. slow messing w/ the reg too.. nothing worked after an hour at the chrony.. prolly the pos reg

maglover52
11-03-2003, 01:55 AM
the reg is very nice actually. are any of your orings broken or outta there groove? i had the same problem today and then all the sudden it started leaking and went like full auto. i took it home took it apart and there was an oring inside the top hat that popped outta its groove. i put it back in gassed it up and worked fine. but dont say that reg is a pos its a nice reg. i run thaton my matirx and my friend runs it on his cocker and they work awsome.

No sKiLLz
11-03-2003, 12:22 PM
First try putting the barrel closer to the chrono, as in right up against it. Try feeding the gun with LP input from the tank. If still inconsistant, rebuild your regs with a different lube. If still inconsistant, lose those crappy DYE regs (both of them).