PDA

View Full Version : digital paintball *AO Army* clan

Ao_army_jeff
11-02-2003, 04:12 PM
Hey guys

I just wanted to say we have a dpb(digital paintball) clan now "_-*Ao-Army*-_", so if you guys are interested in joining just contact me at my aim screename orestesmind2. we currently looking for members, we have started to join in ladders and leagues. anyone can tryout its not just automag owners. so if you guys are interested just im me or post replies.

LittlePaintballBoy
11-02-2003, 05:44 PM
Um yeah, i'm the captain, Ninja, and we have two spots open, mods, can one of you switch this over to friendly?

danheneise
11-02-2003, 06:14 PM
i'd be interested in joining, ninja you and i played the other day, my name was Mini_Me, oh and if you put me on the clan then once i'm finished making the roguemag you can all have one for dpb :D it will be personally approved by roguefactor before release, and it looks pretty nice so far

http://mysite.verizon.net/dan.heneise/roguemagside0.jpg

as you can see, all it needs is the roguerail and a tad bit of tweaking, and of cource a barrel :D

rehme
11-02-2003, 06:31 PM
yeah i will be intressed also i just need to get some damn batterys for my mouse so i am using my crappy one right now. but i played with rage and scs intill the teams broke up.

painball
11-02-2003, 06:47 PM
I've seen you guys around. I play as Painball usually.

personman
11-02-2003, 07:00 PM
I would join, you guys would probally wanna watch me play though, and I havent been playing too much half-life/dpb/cs/anything lately because of a full school schedule... so you guys probally wouldnt want me, but if you want me to try out, lmk and ill download dpb (I just formatted)

PaInTbAlLeR476
11-02-2003, 08:11 PM
i play all the time on the proballerz server im -=Proballerz=- #17

Spleen
11-02-2003, 08:14 PM
<- Proballerz #66

i know i seen one of you guys on our server... not much though.

danheneise
11-02-2003, 08:28 PM
here's the roguemag, mostly finished, still needs a tad more tweaks, RogueMag (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=109512)

trevorjk
11-02-2003, 10:25 PM
AHHHH IM AO-Army ON CS 1.5 LOL OR NOW ULE HAHAHAHAHA kiss girls server baby WOOT

Snapps
11-03-2003, 02:42 AM
DUDE! It be me....TONTONS!!!
w00t!!!

Hey ninja, my comp crashed (right when i had a freakin 26-1 goin) had to totally wipe the hard-drive, in case you didnt get my email im out for a few days while i get things sorted out, which sucks giant hairy fat man balls.

And by god that mag looks so so so so so sexy, just wish someone could get a nice xmag in the works cause im dying for a change from the somewhat fugly emag.

danheneise
11-03-2003, 12:25 PM
i have and use an xmag in game but sorry it's for rapid fire paintball mod, but the roguemag will replace the emag, since the speed of the regular automag is just too slow for the real rogumag, so yeah, you won't have to use the crappy plain emag anymore :D

LittlePaintballBoy
11-03-2003, 12:53 PM
Wow, alot of people looking to tryout for AO. This is cool:D I didn't know you were on here ton tons, thats cool. Hey proballerz, do you guys wanna scrim sometime or something? I also want to talk to you about something, hit me up at cmillin@comcast.net And ton tons, I didn't get your email, I switched hosts to comcast, so thats my new addy.

Connor AKA Ninja

And Dan, that rouge mag is suhweeeeeet!

Ao_army_jeff
11-04-2003, 12:33 AM
ninja whats ur aim? can u give me all the other sn's so that we can practice and start to scrim.... i tried putting us on clan base but it didnt work, mabye u can try.

cooldude_4
01-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Hey ninja
I don't know if you remember me but I am CooliO ULE emag.
I don't have a clan so I am interested in joining. Is there a time when I can tryout or something?

SPY 1
01-07-2004, 02:41 PM
I heard about dpb a long time ago. I am so obsessed with paintball that I went on a look out on the half life cd. When i finally found one after like 4 weeks installed and I just donīt know how to go online with dpb and so didnīt play. I will love to play with some of you guyīs for the fun but I will need some help. I would also like to join a clan so let mes know.

phantomhitman
01-07-2004, 03:03 PM
i wish i knew about this mod earlier, I could have helped. i have been atching this mod and it looks very very good. I wish someone could make a standalone pb game worth a d@m.

$tevo
01-07-2004, 03:56 PM
whats dpb?

or better question, where do you play it

SPY 1
01-07-2004, 04:11 PM
hey guyīs can some help me here ?? For digital paintball do you need a copy of half life and counterstrike ??? or if you have only 1 of those 2 will it still work ??
Itīs a computer game and you can play it online.

$tevo
01-07-2004, 04:16 PM
oh cool, i have cs. and i wanna play some dpb! how, where?

SPY 1
01-07-2004, 04:22 PM
You need to download the game from there. http://www.digitalpaintball.net .But how it works I still donīt know Iīm need some help myself here.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-07-2004, 07:41 PM
yea i played with you guys a few times. you will see me as:
[AO] Suici|)al Sn Y p E.R. -AGD- or something like that.

Rather
01-07-2004, 08:07 PM
I'm having the same problems these guys are having.

I used to have CS & DPB on my comp. Till my dad wiped it off the HD. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I tried to reinstall it a couple days ago but when i tried to go to a server, it gave me a msg sayiung they are running on diff mod (when I DL'ed 2.2)....so i have no idea what to do. :(

IF I ever do get it working again, if you say anyone playing with a Rather/Ratman/Rat Attack name of sort its bound to be me.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-07-2004, 08:14 PM
dpb has a technical support forum. you can post your problem there and some members will be glad to help out

BobTheCow
01-07-2004, 08:22 PM
I used to play it religiously, and then a combination of steam gayification and schoolwork crackdowns forced me to uninstall and stop. Although, I've been tempted to reinstall and get up and running, and then I'd DEFINITELY be interested in a clan possibility. Anybody feel like swaying me??

LittlePaintballBoy
01-07-2004, 08:25 PM
Wow, losts of enthusiasm.:p I have no problem with people trying out, anyone can tryout not everyone can make it we will be holding tryouts in our soon to be aquired server, so until then I will have to bum off someone else:p

Cooldude- You sig is way to big, 1 image only.

The DPB forum is great, and *** long as you don't get on anyones badside you will be ok, just like other forums. I

Rather- If the message popping up says "your dllsclient is different from the servers" or something along that lines you need the newest version, which right now is 2.1, you can download it from the DPB download section, on the left taskbar of the site. Any HL related game will work, OF, CS, TFC, HL, or anything else.

my email is cmillin@comcast.net for questions, or my AIM is ninjaduder, but I am not on alot.

ALSO: I am usually playing as *+CoolerThanYou+*Ninja!!! now, it started as a joke but it is for fun when I feel like messing sorund, and anyone who puts the tag in their name can join that, it is all about having fun messing around, and anyone who joins can learn our seceret uber ninja like move, the patenyed "back stack" Thanks.

rikkter
01-07-2004, 08:58 PM
i pwned you :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-07-2004, 10:08 PM
finished playing with one of the members. they aren't that bad.

...cept when we were messing around with the pumps vs electronic markers. that was pretty funny, we still were winning lol

LittlePaintballBoy
01-07-2004, 10:53 PM
lol yes rikkter you did pwn us, but we are getting two of our better guys back in after they lost HL, so then we will be ready for a rematch:p Snyper, what was your name in the pumps, i didnt see you...

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-07-2004, 11:52 PM
err...i was "[AO] Suici|)al Sn Y p E.R. -AGD-" We were talkin about playing paintball naked.

LittlePaintballBoy
01-08-2004, 12:02 AM
oh, lol that was probably trauma.

Fixion
01-08-2004, 01:02 AM
I was pretty good at CS, now I'm rockin DC. But if you guys don't mind, I'd like to try for a spot on the team.

Paintchucker
01-08-2004, 01:17 AM
What servers do you guys play on???? I have been playing under the name of [AO] paintchucker for 5-6 mths. It would be great to start seeing other Maggers playing!!!

Here was the thread we had back then:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=100574&highlight=digital+paintball

Snapps
01-08-2004, 02:42 AM
Jeebus I really need to get back into DPB, but I'm still out of it...

Ninja if you are ever on steam, look for me -<cer>-Tontons

I really want to get back into it, so don't give away my slot Ninja. Hopefully I can rock the _-*AO-Army*-_ tag again!

SPY 1
01-08-2004, 06:24 AM
Can someone help me with this ?? I have installed the game and I can not connect to the servers what do I need to do so that I can play ?? Or do I have to install the steam too ?? and what does the steam do anyway ??

LittlePaintballBoy
01-08-2004, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by Snapps
Jeebus I really need to get back into DPB, but I'm still out of it...

Ninja if you are ever on steam, look for me -<cer>-Tontons

I really want to get back into it, so don't give away my slot Ninja. Hopefully I can rock the _-*AO-Army*-_ tag again!
I swear it's not going anywhere, we are awaiting your arrival, but I can't for the life of me figure out mcfrigging steam!!!!!! We play on the Team Vengeance server or maybe cartel or others, dpending on our mood, if there is ever a person in the Tv server i'm there.

SPY- First, what version did you install? Download the TOP FILE. it says full dpb for halflife/steam or something. Then you have to actually install the file, and then you should be readyu to play. If you are a half life anything n00b, ie no cs or anything related to online HL, then make sure the server says "running game- digital paintball" Easier way, on the left side of the server list there is a buttong that says "filter". click that and then find the dropdown menu next to where it says "running game..." and select DPB from the menu. then click where it says "filter" at the bottom. Nw it PROBABLY won't show any servers, but if you press "update" after it is done it should show up.:)

To answer your question, there are 2 types of DPB, WON is the original, but it doesn't have much hacker-protectio and many don't like it. Steam is supposedly "hack proof". When 2.2 comes out it will be for steam ONLY. That is why lot's of people have already switched to steam.:)

Bolter
01-08-2004, 11:22 AM
you can also download it from fileplanet.

I have played on proballerz as Bolter (original I know!) but the game gets boring after a while. I tend to play CS alot!! It rocks!! Anyone play CS? If you do come find the [sheep] server! Or Island games server!!!

Have fun!!

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-08-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by SPY 1
Can someone help me with this ?? I have installed the game and I can not connect to the servers what do I need to do so that I can play ?? Or do I have to install the steam too ?? and what does the steam do anyway ??

did you download the correct version and if so did you put it in the correct folder?

Steam is a new engine for cs, dpb can be played in both 1.5 or 1.6(steam)

SPY 1
01-08-2004, 04:36 PM
what version do I need and in wich map I have to put ????

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-08-2004, 05:43 PM
2.2 i think

LittlePaintballBoy
01-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Like I said before 2.2 IS NOT OUT YET, the latest version out is 2.1:)

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-08-2004, 10:25 PM
lol yea i meant 2.1 (i'm thinking too much about 2.2, i wanna see the new features!)

Hexis
01-08-2004, 10:38 PM
I have a 2.1 server up and running at:
wolf.hxxl.com:27015

It's Steam based. I'll have it upgraded to 2.2 when that comes out.

You can check out player graphing for it here:

HXXL Player Count Graphing (http://www.hxxl.com/modules.php?name=MRTG)

Digital Paintball 2.1 (http://www.hxxl.com/mrtg/hxxl_dpb.html)

Symp
01-08-2004, 10:58 PM
Sup guyz I was woundering if I could get a tryout for the clan. Ive been around since DPB came out but stopped and started playing again about 2 months ago. Im pretty good just gimme a chance :D

SPY 1
01-09-2004, 07:11 AM
can someone upload the steam file cause evereytime I wanīt to download it it takes a long time. Plus I have download it numerous times but It does not work strange I know

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-09-2004, 05:13 PM
u need to download 2.0 first then you download 2.1

68magOwner
01-09-2004, 05:22 PM
i played with lil paintball boy today, he said i could tryout when AO army got a server, when will that be? (my DP name is Z-Grip)

SPY 1
01-09-2004, 05:23 PM
I have 2.0 and 2.1 already. what i do not have is the steam cause it takes all day to download it so thatīs why I asked

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
01-09-2004, 05:26 PM
spy just leave it on overnight