PDA

View Full Version : Frymark Designs

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 06:41 PM
Can someone give me a link to the frymark designs website? It would really be appreciated.

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 06:42 PM
we have the same thing in our sig! holy cow!!!!!!!

cheetah256
11-02-2003, 06:44 PM
i'm pretty sure that she quit making grips, and isn't currently doing any. unless she started back up and i didn't hear.

Remington
11-02-2003, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by cheetah256
i'm pretty sure that she quit making grips, and isn't currently doing any. unless she started back up and i didn't hear.

Your right. Heather sold her grip molds to primetime so she could have more time with her family. Shartley makes grips though so you should contact him. ;)

cphilip
11-02-2003, 06:57 PM
You will find any of those in Dealers forum.

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 06:58 PM
i dont think yall understand...we have the same sig...thats crazy!

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 07:00 PM
Yeah thats pretty wierd that we have the same thing in our sig. Blink 182 rules but i think im startin to like SevenDust more.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 07:01 PM
yea and they are both annoying... Lose em.

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:03 PM
now you just need an attitude adjustment.

trev_pbller
11-02-2003, 07:05 PM
LMAO...and Phil's reply.."And you need a ban."

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 07:06 PM
You guys need to cool it. We really dont need any fighting or argueing.

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 07:16 PM
Why did that stupid moderator remove our sigs? What a jerk, just because he thought they were annoying?

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:21 PM
hmm.....well why dont you delete thordics sig. his is animated and keeps going, ours stops.

wyn1370
11-02-2003, 07:24 PM
you guys are just asking for a butt kickin aren't ya
it's always smart to argue with a mod, much like arguing with a ref, quick and easy way to get kicked out

xadamx
11-02-2003, 07:25 PM
dont argue with the mods. they slap 3 day bans around here quicker than a rabbit poops

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:26 PM
cphil whats your problem. You know that tons of people have animated sigs and you dont delete theres

cphilip
11-02-2003, 07:27 PM
Final warning.

Oh!!! Thord does? I been lookin for something to rag him about! Oh goody!!!!

Oh it was not so much the animation, although that is annoying, it was partly the size that it does not allow me to establish. Thats the real issue. A simple link would be fine.

I suggest you do not call me a stupid jerk. No matter how valid it may be... ;)

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:28 PM
well i liked my sig it looked cool so your gonna start getting PMs on every single person that has an animated sig.

xadamx
11-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by cphilip

I suggest you do not call me a stupid jerk. No matter how valid it may be... ;)

hahahhahahahha :D

cphilip
11-02-2003, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by CrazyLad
cphil whats your problem. You know that tons of people have animated sigs and you dont delete theres

Can't catch em all in one sitting. But then we have people like you that point them out to me! Wow! How smart is that? Sometimes if you lay low on stuff it gets by. Sometimes you paint a target right on your forhead.... Well... you get "attention". Thats the way life is kiddo.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 07:31 PM
well i liked my sig it looked cool so your gonna start getting PMs on every single person that has an animated sig.

Thats fine. I will rule on them. But if I can determine the size of them and they conform then I might allow them. But not if they are direct links to a program that I cannot find out if they comply with size rules. Yours was that way. Maybe you not realize that. So I tell it to you again.

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 07:36 PM
Whats your problem man. There is nothing wrong with the sig. Its really small, what do you mean to big. You just seem like you want to cause people trouble for no reason. Moderators like you give a bad name to this site and paintball.

e mag
11-02-2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Adrenaline_Junkie
Whats your problem man. There is nothing wrong with the sig. Its really small, what do you mean to big. You just seem like you want to cause people trouble for no reason. Moderators like you give a bad name to this site and paintball.
I think he means the filesize is too big, not the resolution. What's the big deal, it's just an insignificant signature, it really doesn't matter, just find something else to use. And how exactly does a moderator on a website influence someones view of paintball? I have never once heard someone say "I don't play paintball cause websites like AO have mean mods."

Halliday
11-02-2003, 07:46 PM
Maybe this should be moved to "Friendly"..... ? :)

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:47 PM
ok well someone made me another animated sig and it follows all the sig rules...soon as he gets on aim im putting it in my sig..and its way "annoying" as you said than the blink 182 one is...Good thing it follows all the rules.but of course youll probably not let me use it for some stupid reason.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 07:50 PM
I already told you that When I try to determine the size I cannot

I talking Bytes here not phisical screen size. You need to go look in friendly for the guidlines on signatures. You obviously have not familiarized yourself with them.

So its gone.

End of discussion. People that come here so seldom should not throw stones. I sorry you don't like my call on it. But its done. Get over it.

personman
11-02-2003, 07:51 PM
When I first looked at this thread your sig took up about half the page. Whats YOUR problem? Phil is my favorate mod on here, you diss him, you ought to die :)
Also, I'm willing to bet that thing was over the size limit.
The other people with animated sig pics are most likely under the limit, unless a mod hasnt stumbled upon them yet.

e mag
11-02-2003, 07:51 PM
ok well someone made me another animated sig and it follows all the sig rules...soon as he gets on aim im putting it in my sig..and its way "annoying" as you said than the blink 182 one is...Good thing it follows all the rules.but of course youll probably not let me use it for some stupid reason.
He will remove it because not only will it be annoying, but as you made clear, you are just putting it up to annoy him, A MOD. Are you stupid, this isn't a democracy, it's a privately owned forum and what the mods say goes, they make the rules and decide how to enforce them.

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:53 PM

People that come here so seldom should not throw stones.

i come here everyday....my post count is low because you deleted every post and all my posts were deleted when i changed names...

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 07:54 PM
I dont get what his problem is. None of the other moderators have had a problem with my sig except him. I thought that sig was cool 2 and thats why i put it in my sig. Im just glad that not all of the moderators have to cause trouble for no reason like cphilip.

trev_pbller
:D :cool: When I saw the "you need an attitude adjustment" comment...Yehaw.

cphilip

PM it to me Crazy. I take a look and if I can I will allow it. I do my best. That one I just could not get a properties on it. It was opening a program. So I had no way to be certain. Sorry. I not trying to be a hard arse about it. But you taking a little thing like a signature to serious I think.

CrazyLad
11-02-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by e mag
you are just putting it up to annoy him, A MOD.

acctually this sig was made before that whole ban thing even happened...I just couldnt get an img code for it because the attacthment problem. Where exactly did i say im putting it there to annoy him. He said our sigs were annoying and i just said this one is more "annoying" than the blink 182 one,

cphilip
11-02-2003, 08:00 PM
I dont get what his problem is. None of the other moderators have had a problem with my sig except him. I thought that sig was cool 2 and thats why i put it in my sig. Im just glad that not all of the moderators have to cause trouble for no reason like cphilip.

Yea... I am a real meanie... And really want to waste my time arguing with you. I got nothing better to do... <Sarcasm> :rolleyes:

Adrenaline_Junkie
11-02-2003, 08:00 PM
I dont think we are making a big deal out of this. We just dont understand why your making such a big deal of a little sig. In my opinion you are being a "hard arse" about it and you really need to lighten up.

Miscue
11-02-2003, 08:01 PM

I was working on a PM to warn you two about the sig, independently from cphilip. Asking you to change your sig is the correct action from any moderator, considering the AO rules.

Konigballer
I'm lost, what is this thread about?

CrazyLad
you "HAVE" nothing better to do, not "got"..geez you should have better grammar than that being a mod! (im just joking dont go crazy and ban me or something)

Miscue
11-02-2003, 08:02 PM
I dont think we are making a big deal out of this. We just dont understand why your making such a big deal of a little sig. In my opinion you are being a "hard arse" about it and you really need to lighten up.

Because it's too big... that's a legitimate reason and nothing we haven't been routinely enforcing. The only one making a big deal of this is you.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 08:03 PM
Ok well I hate to do it but I not going to tolerate the disrespect you two seem to have. And not going to waste my time on this any further.

Three days to think about it.

Miscue
11-02-2003, 08:03 PM
This discussion is over. Keep it removed or be removed.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 08:06 PM
you "HAVE" nothing better to do, not "got"..geez you should have better grammar than that being a mod! (im just joking dont go crazy and ban me or something)

Too bad you added the last part on edit... and too late. Three days is all you getting. Although you are a repeat offender.

cphilip
11-02-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
This discussion is over. Keep it removed or be removed.

I was putting up with some of thier crap till they corrected you Q and attacked you as well. That was too much for me to tolerate. So I giving them both three days to consider how insignificant this should have been.

emails sent to both of them informing them of three day ban.

Thanks for getting my back all you other members and Miscue.

Miscue
11-02-2003, 08:12 PM

I was putting up with some of thier crap till they corrected you Q and attacked you as well. That was too much for me to tolerate. So I giving them both three days to consider how insignificant this should have been.

They didn't get the chance to attack me... I quoted a post that was directed towards you. Besides, why would they do such a thing... everyone loves me. :D

cphilip
11-02-2003, 08:17 PM
IT TRUE!!!! :D