PDA

View Full Version : Bolle Parole and Vigilante Sunglasses Questions

Remington
11-02-2003, 06:42 PM
Alright, I'm trying to get some info. and input on the Bolle Parole and Bolle Vigilante sunglasses. To me, they look exactly the same and tend to cost the same so my question is, what's the difference? :confused: Also, if anyone has a pair of either, do you like them? How well do they fit your head and does Bolle make any mirrored lenses? Thanks for any info in advance.

Edit: I use to own a pair of Bolle Natrix's and absolutely loved them! :D

-Jôker-
11-02-2003, 08:21 PM
http://store.yahoo.com/sunglassesgiant//bolacspor.html

maybe_the_color_is-the_dif?thats_the_only_dif_i_see:confused:

Twon
11-03-2003, 11:05 AM
That's the info directly from the sales rep from Bollé Canada (I work in a sport store)

The Vililante is 15% larger than the parole, besides that, they are both identical. If you get either one, make sure you buy the Hydralon frame (matte finish) instead of the painted one. The Hydralon frame is made of nylon injected of silicon, which makes it virtually unbrakable. Yes, they do make a mirror finish lense that is called TNS black. You can swap lenses too, maybe you should also get the cinnamon colored too, it's great in low light condition.

And BTW, when you buy sunglasses, you buy them for the look, make sure you try them before buying, because a lot of my customers looks like dorks with theses kind of sunglasses.

I have a pair of coachwhip that I love! Enjoy yours.

Twon

Remington
11-03-2003, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the fantastic info Twon! :D

Twon
11-03-2003, 07:03 PM
np.

Buy Oakley!

Twon:p :p