PDA

View Full Version : sore loosers, any one who wants to hear my story

Mag Master 04
11-02-2003, 09:58 PM
well today at my field we were playing in building 3...(balls to the walls) fast paced game and i worked my way up to office one with the help of Jared(jarley77)he was in office 2 behind me, i look out the window to the my right angled to me and it is right next to the ref, the window was to his left...i hit this guy right in the mask, nose/lense area...and the dude that i hit just stands there, didnt call hit didnt say a word but F YOU...i told the ref to look cuz i hit the guy and the ref is still standing there twirling his gross braids that were hanging over his mask...well i shoot the guy again almost the same spot and told the ref to get him out, well the guy dose the same thing only this time returns fire while the whole time that dang ref was doin his own little thing, well the dude finally called out and he was pissed, i enede up winning the game thanks to a clean hit on there back dude by jared and i...so i take the flag and post it in there cone at the other end..well the guy that i hit was stanfing there waiting for me and he was pissing and moaning to the ref about me blind firing, shooting hot(high velocity) and not calling myself out after he hit me way way after i hit him...well the ref checks me for breaks, coronos me on the spot and said he seen me legit shoot him2 times before he hit me once (i dunno how he seen:rolleyes: but he says he did) well after we are back at staging the guy comes up to me and gets in my face and all this crap while his "boys" are behind him talkin crap too, so i get in h is face back and we are literally nose to nose and he tells me im lucky im a kid or he would whoop my Butt (clean version) and im like i dont cheap, i hate cheaters and i always have hated cheaters and he just said i was lucky, then i told him to suck it up and stop being a sore looser and jared backed me and all, and the dude is like "oooo u just made a big mistake, me and my boys dont mess around, yur about to feel the wrath" or sumthin like that
:rolleyes: and i just laughed, he ended up leaving shortly after...geezze every time i go there sum hot shot gets mad b/c they got shot by a kid and they cant handle it, sore loosers, i hate them, just be like, "yo im out" or "Great shot" ppl piss me off

Digits
11-02-2003, 10:17 PM
Ida lit him up.. Walk him off the damn field if he wont get off

ramennoodles
11-02-2003, 10:52 PM
i hate cheaters, too, i feel your pain, i feel it. anyway, it just shows hes got no balls when he shoots hollow insults at you and then leaves.

Mag Master 04
11-02-2003, 11:06 PM
it just cheeses me off when they are supposed to be professionals and they act like that...just accept that you got hit fair and square and dont piss and moan when sumthin dont go your way, its not like i lit him up and kept on it, i was nice about it, i very easily could have

KornKamp02
11-02-2003, 11:23 PM
I have never been confronted with a cheater but that sucks.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
11-02-2003, 11:27 PM
http://www.derderpaintball.com/derdertrailer.wmv

^ theres a clip of a sore loser in that, they guy drops his gun and punches someone.

sbpyro
11-03-2003, 08:10 AM
yup I know the type you are referring to. Unfortunately there are a bunch of people who play rec ball that cheat like crazy. Everyone knows that they cheat. And then if you get them good they cry shooting hot, blindfire and cheating. A couple of them play on fields that I go to.
The great thing about them is that they don't really improve on their game too much.
We keep them busy and continue to shoot and move and usually outflank them and tag them with a barrel. They don't seem to understand that having cover is great but it is only part of the game. By cheating they haven't accomplish anything. Remember there are no prizes in rec play except having fun.

jarley77
11-03-2003, 06:08 PM
Ya it was pretty funny. He was clearly shot like 3 times in the mask and he refused to leave. He never called out all you hear is "Ref he's shooting hot, chrono him." and he starts yelling after we left the field after steve got chronoed at 250 when the limit is 270 so he was way under. The guy kept saying he got shot in the mask 5 times. And his buddies kept saying how 5 times is way too many. And I told his friends that he only hit him 1-2 times in the mask and he chronoed way under the limit. And they kept arguing and arguing because they are sore losers. I just don't understand why people cant understand that when you get hit with paint you are out and you should deal with it, why do people have to be such babies.

jarley77
11-03-2003, 06:10 PM
hey kornkamp what part of indiana are you from?